late night pick up

~promotion eight~
Candles

Shuichis pov

Where is that boy?

I let out a sigh and relaxed back into my car seat. Waiting for kokichi to come. His work shift finished at half eleven, which was fifteen minutes ago.

Dating kokichi takes a lot of patience since he does thing at his pase when he wants to. Knowing this, annoying a bit irritating when he doesn't decide to leave work an hour after he was ment to leave. Which is past midnight.

I pulled my phone out and texted kokichi, asking where he was. I didn't get a response though.

He better give me pizza for this.

About ten more minutes passed before I heard a slam on the car  window, I jumped out of my skin and looked over to see kokichi pressing his face against the window. He grinned at me and got in the car happily. Like i hadn't been waiting for him for some then twenty minutes.

"Hey babe" the small boy grinned at me as he placed a plastic bag on his lap.

"Twenty minutes later.. and I dont even get pizza" I muttered, starting up the car engine .

"oh so no 'hey sweetie' or 'how was your day'" ouma scoffed.

"Sorry, how was your day?" I asked, pulling out the car park.

"It was goood" he giggled and rummaged through the plastic bag.

"What have you even got?" I raised an eyebrow to him, keeping an eye on the road.

"Things I wanna use tonight" kokichi smiled, showing low temp candles.

"Its already pretty late through" I sighed.

"Who caressss, I'll lead this time if you want" the purple haired  boy suggested.

"Huh- you want to be the top?" I asked, suprised.

"Dont mix my words up shumai, your still gonna top." He laughed.

"Right" I nodded my head and moved my free hand to hold kokichi.

"So can we?"

"Only if its a quick one" I agreed.

We soon pulled into the drive and when we got into the house. kokichi let out a laugh and pushed me into the sofa after getting the candles and lighter.

"Alright Mr detective! Let's see those sexy abs of yours~" he teased, pulling my top off.

"A please never hurt anyone" I giggled and pecked my boyfriends lips.

"Maybe" kokichi shrugged, lighting the candle. He watched as the wax began to melt before moving it near my lower shoulder "ready?"

"Go for it" I smiled feeling lazy.

Slowly, kokichi pores some of the melted wax onto. I froze up a bit from the slight burning. It didn't hurt much, there was more pleasure In  it then the pain. My blush grew into a light pink.