The Floor

~ Day four! ~
Promot: on the floor

"Kokichi stop it!" Shuichi chucked as I threw a pillow at him. I grinned and threw another one. We were ment to be watching a movie, but I quickly got bored and began to mess with my beloved.

"haha!" I smirked and threw a third pillow at my boyfriend.
"I swear" Shuichi rolled his eyes playfully and threw a pillow back at me, only arming me with more pillow ammo.

"you'll have to make me stop~" I sang and jumped onto the taller boy, he almost lost his balance in the sofa, as one of my legs were wrapped around his shoulder, along with my arms. I was quite literally climbing on top of him.

"I swear you secretly do yoga" I heard Shuichi mutter and move one of his hands to hold my own.
"nahh! I haven't even left the house all week!" I confessed.
"thats...kinda unhealthy, you need to go out more" Shuichi said, frowning.
"nishishi! Who knows!!"

I then pushed Shuichi on the floor, and jumped onto his once more
"oof!" Shuichi said, clearly I winded him when I jumped onto him.
"okay roblox wanna be" I joked.

"shush" Shuichi rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. "your so pretty" he told me, I blushed and looked away "sure.. Whatever" I muttered.
"Tsunder" I heard Shuichi joke.
"heyyy!! That's just cruel!!" I whined.

To shut me up, Shuichi sat up and pressed out lips together. I happily kissed back and put my arms around his neck. The kiss quickly became deeper.

"Shuichi~" I sang "kiss me, touch me and definitely fuck me~" I smiled happily, moving his hands my waist, hips and left them on my thighs.

"of your okay with that" Shuichi smiled back at me.
"yay!" I cheered and swaying is back and froth harshly.
"your so childish" my boyfriend laughed and began to kiss me again, this time he also flipped me underneath him.

"ehhh you love me" I smirked, watching him carefully as he pecked my lips and slowly moved one of his hands under my top. "of course I love you Kokichi , I love you more then anything" he kindly said to me.
The detective felt around before his hand travelled to my trousers "so quickly~" I teased.

"want me to slow down?" he asked, not realising I wasn't being serious.
"nahh, just don't be too harsh" I warned "I'm planning to clean the house tomorrow"
"okay" he nodded his head, taking of my trousers and top.

His top also came off, but his trousers stayed on.
One if shuichisb hands trailed all up and back down tm body, admiring each curve.

"how did you ever get such a beautiful body?" he praised me and pressed his lips against my neck, placing light bites on it.
"h-heh... Himikos magic?" I laughed.

"noo, you can't say anyone else name but mine while we do something like this" Shuichi pouted lightly, he himself could also be a bit childish.

But it was hella cute when he was.

Shuichi left a few more live bites on my neck, not caring if they would be noticeable the next day.

My hands also began to work, I moved them down to Shuichis trousers. I unzipped them and tried pulling then off him, but thanks to the position it was hard today and shuichi took them off fully.

It was soon obvious with how much shumai wanted this, the bulge in his boxers was proof of that, yet he could say the same about me.

"I wonder if shu~shu's any bigger!" I grinned and moved my hand to start teasing his clothed member. A quiet moan left his lips sligjly. "shu~shu definitely feels bigger!" I giggled.