Ropes

~Day five~
Promot: bondage

Shuichis pov:

"anddddd, done!" Kokichi grinned, as he finished tying me with ropes, my arms and legs tired to the bed. I had already taken off my my clothes already, so my whole body was exposed to Kokichi.

"you seem to vulnerable, shumai~ you okay?" Kokichi asked me, tilting his head. I nodded my head.

"do what ever you want to me, Kokichi, I told you that already" I smiled to my loved.

"okay! If that's the case~" Kokichi grinned and felt my body down "such a sexy body~" he sang.

"Kokichi.." I sighed, flustered and embarrassed from his small statement.

"aww look your dick seems happy~" the purple haired male teased and kissed the bottom of my member, slowly stroking it as the same time. I bit my lip, watching him.

"it's not fair how you s-still have your clothes on.." I said, feeling more and more aroused as I watched and felt Kokichi pleasure me.

"yeahh I Gusse your right" Kokichi playfully sighed and moved from my member to take his-

He only took his socks off.

Kokichi- why- what was the point..

"that's not fair!" I whined and shuffled around.

"Shuichi, dear, it won't be gay if I wear socks" Kokichi said and kissed my lips, one of his hands still in my dick, jerking me off, so it was only natural for me to moan into the kiss.

"ah~"

Kokichi then added his tongue into the kiss, fighting my own for dominans. I ended up winning and Kokichi pulled away with a whine.

"I guess I should probably prepare myself" he said, begin to take off his top.

Unable to do anything else, I just watched him take off all his clothes, the purple haired male made sure to tease me as he did so.

Once Kokichi was left naked, he picked up the lube and put some on his fingers and got onto all fours, his ass facing me.

"ready for a nice little show shu~" he giggled.

"yeah.." I muttered, blushing like mad.

Without another word, he pushed two of his fingers in his hole, letting out a moan as he did so. "hm~"

I bit my lip, watching my lover pleasure himself, wishing I could touch myself right now. Kokichi soon added a third finger.

"ngh! ~" kichi moaned again "shu~ I-I think I'm ready for you~" he then giggled and took out his fingers, facing me again.

Kokichi placed his hands on my chest, lining himself up with my member. "you ready?" he asked, clearly existed himself.

"whenever your ready" I nodded my head, eating to move my hands to Kokichis hip like I usually did in this position. I honestly miss touching him, but my hands where tied up so I couldn't.

Kokichi then dropped his hips down on my member, taking it all in at once.
"ah~ f-fuck~"

"ha~ move w-when your ready" I told the small boy, knowing he won't if I don't tell him.

"okay shu~" Kokichi stayed there for a seconds before slowly beginning to move up and down "o-oh fuck! ~"

"ngh- your d-doing great kichi~" I praised, letting out small moans.

"ah~ yes!" he smiled and began to go faster, one of his hands trailing down to jerk himself off, wanting to come Before me.

"k-Kokichi~" I moaned and moved against the ropes a bit, desperate to touch my boyfriend.

"calm d-down ah~ Shuichi! J-just relax~" the purple haired male laughed through his moans and moved his free hand to hold my own.
I gave a small smile and tried to do as Kokichi said and 'relax' which was harder then one might think since I had Kokichi on top of me and looking like that.

His face was bright red and sweat was running down his face, making his hair stick to his face. The boys tongue was sticking out and his eyes were rolling to the back of his head. It was clear he was feeling a lot of pleasure.

"hm~ Kokichi~" I moaned, the veiw of Kokichi himself could probably make me come.

"s-shit~ you don't even need to do anything and be good at this! ~" Kokichi panted, letting go of my hands and resting it back on my chest for more balance as he went faster.

I began to thrust my hips upwards, wanting to give my boyfriend max pleasure.

"ngh~ s-shu~ I'm go- AH~" Kokichi was sut off from his warning with a loud moan as he came all over our chests.

"f-fuck~" I grunted and came inside of his seconds later.

Kokichi sat there for a few seconds, catching his breath before slowly taking off my restraints. The Second my arms were free I quickly pulled him into a hug, missing touching him.

"nishishi! Your so cute shumai!" Kokichi laughed, still slightly out of breath.

"I missed touching you..." I muttered, hugging him tightly.

"yeah, yeah, for now, let's go take a bath, okay?" the purple haired leader grinned at me.

"yeah" I said back, still hugging him tightly