Pocky

~ Day three ~
Promot: With food Food

Shuichis pov

"ba, ba, baaaa" I heard Kokichi stupidly sing as he skipped into the living room "ba, ba baaa! Ba baba!!"
I let out a small chuckle and looked over at him, placing my book in my lap.

"heyyyyyy!! shumai!!" I he gigged and sat right next to me, invading my personal space a bit, I didn't mind too much though. I also noticed he was holding a small box in his hands.

"hey kichi~" I smiled and placed one of my hands on his thing as I kissed the boys cheek.
"what toy got in the box" I asked, not bothering to hide my curiosity.

"nishishi! I knew putting it in a box would make you curious!" he laughed and opened the box up, not careing about my hand on his thigh.

I looked inside the box and raised an eyebrow when I saw a selection of foods in there. "I... Don't get it, Kokichi" I said and looked over at Kokichi, who was giving me a strange look.
"pick something" was all he said. I was still confused but picked up a rectangular box with the word pocky on.

"oooo~ good choice, shumaiii!!" Kokichi gigged and threw the box of room on the floor and took the box of biscuits off me, before straddling my wait.

My boyfriend then ripped open the box and took out one of the thin biscuits, he placed it between my teeth, without telling me what I was ment to do "so basically, we both bite down on the pocky stick until our lips meet, kay?" Kokichi smiled at me, as if he read my mind.

I nodded my head and watched Kokichi join his lips to his side of the pocky stick before giving me a thumbs up and we both began biting down on the biscuit.

Our lips soon joined and Kokichi quickly and swifty pushed his tounge into my mouth. He skillfully took the biscuit out of my mouth and pulled firm the kiss, giggling.

He chewed in the biscuit, it made me a bit grossed out since some of it was in my mouth.

Kokichi swallowed it and tied his hands around the back of my neck and kissed me once more. A bit more rough then last time, our tounges fighting the others.

Kokichi let out small moans and pushed his body against my own. "mh~"
I moved my hands to my boyfriends waist and pulled him as close as possible to me.

"touch me more! Shumai!!" he whined, grinding his hips slightly. I let out a small him of pleasure as I felt myself getting harder.
"alright, alright" I lightly laughed and moved mmy hand underneath Kokichis top, pinching his nipples.
"ya-yay~" Kokichi cheered, feeling pleasure from me, as he kept grinding.

"you can be so desperate s-sometimes~" I teased and kissed him again. He kissed back with zero hesitation.
Our tounges danced again and I moved one if my hands back down his body and down to Kokichis sweatpants, tugging at them."can I take these off?" I asked, pulling from the kiss for a few seconds.

Kokichi nodded his head, his blush deepened and was out of breath. I decided not to go back to kiss so he could catch his breath.

I slowly pulled down his sweatpants along with boxers. Kokichis member poked up and I took the clothes off completely, leaving him in a top. I let out a small chuckle and pecked my lovers lips.

"heyyy!! Don't laughhh!!" the purple haired male whinned and lightly punished my chest. I laughed even more and kissed him.
"I'm sorry" I smiled, knowing I didn't have to actually apologise to Kokichis childishness.