shuichis free pizza

~promotion seven~
Handcuffs

Kokichis pov

I hummed a random tune as I walked around mine and shuichis house, going to the others office. My wonderful boyfriend often works from home so he has an office to keep me from distributing him. Though I do that any way.

"Shumaiiiii~" i sang, inviting myself into his office. I saw shuichi spin around on his office chair and look over at me with a sweet smile.

"Everything okay?" Shuichi asked, leaning back in his chair. I let out a giggle and skipped up to shami, hugging him around the neck. He hugged me back with a small eye roll.

"I'm boreddddd" I whined, kissing all over the detectives face.

Shuichi laughed and pushed me away carefully "stop" he giggled "I have to work right now, but I'll do something with you later" was told.

"But I have to work later!" I huffed, sitting on my boyfriend's lap as he went back to work.

"This is the longest  you've ever kept a job" he smiled at me, teasing me.

"Oi- it's only because I get free pizza!" I defended myself, and I think the reason I try at my job and dont mess about there is because I get free pizza

"And yet you never offer me any?" Shuichi rolles his eyes teasingly again. I let out a small hum and rested my head on shuichis shoulder, knowing I shouldn't look at his work since its classified.

It didn't take long for Boredom to catch up with me again and my eyes just so happen a hook that was on the wall.

"Shu~ whys that hook there?" I asked, pointing to the hook.

"I was going to put a picture up, but i didn't do , why?" Shuichi questioned me as he raised an eyebrow, not looking up from his work.

"No reason" I giggled "where are your handcuffs?" I then asked again, I know shuichi had handcuffs I just had no idea were they where.

"Uhhh, here" shuichi muttered, pulling the handcuffs out if a drawer near by.

"Yay! Thank you, babyyyyy~" I gasped, taking the handcuffs off shuichis and getting off his lap, going over to the hook "your not allowed to look at me until I sayyyyy~"

" okay" shuichi shrugged, doing his work happily at his desk.

Wow okay, blunt much.

I shrugged, like i didn't care and took my top off before I put the handcuffs on myself, hooking my arms to the hook that was slightly over my head.

"Shuuuuuuuuaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I then yelled, dragging the 'u' and 'I'. Shuichi jumped and looked over his shoulder at me, his face went bright red when he saw me.

"What-"

"Come here and fuck me! I'm bored" i huffed.

"I have to work... later maybe" shuichi sighed.

"Work later when I also have to work!" I whined "fuck meeeeee"

"Kichi-"

"You know I won't shut up until you do" i rolled my eyes, trying to persuade him.

"You wont shut up anyway" shuichi laughed, walking up to me.

"Nishishi, trueeee" I sang happily, my boyfriend leaning In to kiss me, his hands on my waist.