Sweet Elora - 7

"Nadia

"Nadia." K'saiah said gently shaking her.

"Nadia, wake up." He rubbed her arm and called her name again, she cracked her eyes open and looked up at him.

"What time is it?" She asked sleepily.

"10:25." He responded making her nod and get up, she usually woke up early but due to her drinking and staying up to be late , she over slept.

She sat on the edge of the bed for at least five minutes before actually getting up. She went into the bathroom and took care of her hygiene and decided to go ahead and shower.

"Man Ajani hurry yo ass up." K'saiah groaned.

"Keep rushing me and I'm gon take longer. Just come in here and get ready."

"But you're still in the shower?"

"So?"

"You want me to come in there while you showering." He asked again.

"Yeah."

"Foreal?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Boy if you don't bring yo ass in here." She said making him open the door.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face he glanced in the mirror at his self and admired his features , he did this often due to the fact that his confidence used to be very low.

He finished cleaning up and went back into their room.

After everyone showered and took care of their hygiene they left for something to eat.

-

"Ajani you got a stank ass walk." K'saiah said walking behind her.

"She really do."

"Really?" She asked looking down at her legs as she walked.

"Hell yea and stop tryna see how you walk before you fucking fall." He demanded watching her stumble.

"I hope you know you don't tell me what to do." She said sliding into the booth.

"You listened." He responded ready to pick an argument with her.

"All y'all do is argue." Johan complained sitting down.

"No we do not." They said in unison making him laugh.

"I—Okay." Everyone else go seated and started looking at the menu.

"What you getting lil mama?" K'saiah lowly asked while messing with the hand she wasn't using to look over the menu with.

"Maybe the salmon pasta. You?"

"I'm going to get whatever you get." He shrugged , he slowly moved her hand to under the table making her look at him with a confused face.