Sweet Elora - 17

"I don't know why people continue to call me when I'm not in a good mood

"I don't know why people continue to call me when I'm not in a good mood." Ajani muttered taking out her sketch notebook.

She was pissed off that she hasn't seen K'saiah in a whole week but she was even more mad that she grew so attached to him because stuff like this used to not bother her as much as it did now.

And to make it worse she was dick deprived.

"Incoming call from KB💕"

The speaker announced, she complemented on answering but decided not to, she heard the door open and close and already knew who it was.

"The hell you decline my shit fa'? Had me doing all that extra breaking in and shit." She heard K'saiah say before he opened her bedroom door.

"Because I haven't seen nor heard from you all week so gon' head and keep it that way." She mumbled still not bothering to look up as he walked closer to her.

"Speak up." He said grabbing her by the chin so he could see her face.

"You heard me." She snapped pushing his hand away.

"Who you talking to like that Ajani?"

"K'saiah Kanji Brown." She said with a attitude making his eyebrows shoot up.

"Oh you missed me huh? Lil mad ass." He teased making her roll her eyes.

"Ajani?" He called making her look at him.

"I missed you." He said seriously, he laid a lingering kiss on her forehead giving her instant butterflies.

"I missed you too." She muttered still upset.

"You gon' quit rolling yo eyes at me, I been missing you but I couldn't see you yet because I had to take care of something, you gon' find out why. I promise." He said which resulted in her doing to again.

"Lil mama you know ion' like it when you be mean ta' me, I said I was sorry." He frowned laying in between her legs.

"I'm sorry I just really missed you and I covered up my feelings by being mean." She explained but he was too busy rubbing on her thighs to listen.

"Move lil boy." She said turning away from him.

"Lil boy?"

"You heard me lil boy. Whatchu gon do, hm?" She spoke making him cut his eyes at her, she just knew she was about to get fucked up in the best way possible.

"C'mere." He demanded , voice dropping a octave.

-

"Who a lil boy Ajani?" K'saiah asked smacking her ass tinting it red , he had his belt around her wrist as a handmade handcuff so he was in complete control .

"Nobody!" She moaned as he thrusted into her harder, keeping the same pace.

"Nah say what you said earlier." He demanded now going faster, she buried her head in her pillow but that didn't help since all he did was take a handful of hair and pull it so he could lift her head back up.

"K'saiah!" She whined , he knew exactly what he was doing. This was going to be her third time cumming already.

"Wassup?" He asked with a smirk, he knew she was probably mentally cussing him out.

"I-I, Ooh shit! I can't take it, I can't take it!" She cried when he sped up so she couldn't finish her sentence, he knew he was overstimulating her , even though he wanted to show her what was keeping him busy he also wanted to take her attitude away.

"All that shit you was talking and you can't take dick?"

"K'saiah." She whined as her stomach tightened.

"Ion know why you keep calling me that shit Ajani." He grunted roughly letting her hair go and thrusting harder making a smacking noise.

"What's my name?" He asked toying with her clit instantly making her eyes roll back and her body jerk.

"Ooh, daddy!" She answered attempting to scoot away from him but it was no use.

"Whose pussy is this , hm? It's mine?" He smirked as she failed to reach back to slow him down but obviously couldn't due to her hands being tied up.

"Yes it's yours—I-It's all yours."

"You running again? I'm adding another one." He said referring to how many times he was going to make her finish.

"You sorry?" He asked latching his hands on her waist and fixed his posture so he could go deeper and hit her spot.

"Yes, yes! I'm sorry—I won't do it again!" She cried making him smirk, he loved hearing her whine and beg.

"You promise, hm?"

"Yes! I promise—fuck, fuck , fuck!" She whimpered absolutely losing her mind, she was already hypersensitive so she felt every single inch of him.

"I-I'm cumming," He watched as her body shook and how her voice got snatched in adoration. He always fucked her good and knew how to handle her attitude, he also knew her body like he knew his own if not better and that by itself turned her on.

"K'saiah." She pouted once his strokes slowed down.

"Throw that shit back and quit whining." He demanded smacking her ass until she complied, once she finally started to do it he started moving in and out of her matching her rhythm.

"Fuck." He moaned biting down on his bottom lip.

"Like that?" She smirked looking back at him liking his pleased facial expressions.

"Mhmm, just like that baby." He praised feeling his climax coming.

"I'm about to cum again." She whined , doing just that moments later.

"Shit, me too." He whimpered momentarily shutting his eyes as he filled the condom.

"Fuck." He muttered pulling his throbbing dick out of her.

After they both caught their breath he picked her up and took her to the bathroom to take care of her like always.

-

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter. 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟