Sweet Elora- 23

Before I start let me just say this. My updates are slow because writing long ass chapters are exhausting. It's like writing an essay everyday and that takes motivation that I don't have, especially since almost a thousand people read this book but only 100 people take the time to vote. I appreciate all the reads, votes , and comments I get but I don't appreciate when people rush me to update. I try to at least give y'all 1,000+ words. Even if it doesn't seem long to you it is to me. So please be respectful

Enjoy.

"Hold on baby," K'saiah muttered putting his fork down, him and Ajani were at huddle house but he noticed someone had been watching them from outside

"Huh-"

"Turn yo' face." He ordered, he said that so the person outside couldn't identify her more then they already had. She confusingly did so as he patted his waist line to make sure he had his gun because if it came to using it he wouldn't hesitate.

"Stay here okay? I love you." K'saiah concluded kissing her.

"Aye! Yeah you nigga, the fuck is yo' problem?" K'saiah questioned walking out of the restaurant meeting the unknown person, they were in one of the blind spots. You couldn't see inside the restaurant and they couldn't see you.

The unknown person didn't have a lot of weight on them and it was hard to tell who it was. They were dressed in all black, their hoodie was covering their face so it was impossible to identify who they were.

"You Kb right?" A raspy voice asked.

"Bitch you know who the fuck I am if you've been watching me for an hour, what the fuck do you want?"K'saiah asked for the second time , more than agitated.

He felt a gun being pushed against his stomach,"You think that shit supposed to scare me? You would've been used it if you was bout' it." K'saiah chuckled shoving the gun away, it was one of those small guns that only could carry 6 bullets.

K'saiah turned his head to see if Ajani was still sitting there—which she was, he immediately turned his head back towards the person and grabbed the collar of his jacket.

Instead of asking who he was he simply pulled his hoodie off, revealing Malik.

"The fuck do you want Malik?"

"Don't worry about what I want. Worry about what Jay wants with ol' girl—Whoops looks like she's already gone." He now laughed , K'saiah shoved Malik out of his grip and rushed back into the restaurant to see where Ajani had gone.

He saw the bathroom doors open and saw Ajani walk out, looking untouched so he relaxed a little.

He was confused on what Malik meant by that and why him and Jay were together but he knew he wasn't going to let Ajani go no where by herself for a while until he handled the situation.