Sweet Elora- 19

"My stomach hurts so bad!" Ajani complained laying her head on K'saiah open chest

"I know mama, did you take those pills I bought for you?" Ajani was on her period which she obviously hated since she had horrible cramps and her pussy was sore.

"Yes." She whined while he rubbed on her stomach which was making her feel somewhat relaxed.

"Try and take a nap, come lay on me." He offered pulling the cover off of him.

"But I don't want to get it on you, that's embarrassing." She muttered making him laugh.

"And my flow is real heavy and it most likely will leak."

"Ajani you barely touching me and I know you like to sleep on me. You being on your period is completely normal and I don't care if it gets on me I can wash my clothes. Come lay on me mama." He insisted , she carefully crawled on top of his body and rested her head in the crook of his neck like she always did when he wasn't the one laying on her.

He put the cover over them and rubbed her back soothingly, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

-

"Shit." K'saiah muttered once he lifted the covers up, he carefully moved Ajani off of him being careful not to wake her.

He took a quick shower and threw his clothes into the wash machine, not starting it yet.

Since he was already in the wash room he grabbed two rags and a towel for her.

"Baby." He spoke gently moving her shoulder, when he got no response he did it a little harder.

"Hmm?" She hummed turning her head.

"Get up , you leaked a lil bit. I turned the shower on for you." He said making her instantly get up and move the covers. Once she saw the mess she made her face got hot.

"I'm sorry—"

"Phat I told you this shit is normal, don't apologize." He assured pecking her forehead, he saw tears form in her eyes immediately making his face soften.

"Gon' get in the shower so I can wash these sheets love. I promise it's okay don't cry." He continued making her get up trying not to get it on nothing else.

He let out a sigh of relief when he pulled the sheets and saw that it didn't leak through on his mattress, it was most likely because he slept with three sheets, he did it because it made his bed softer.

He put the sheets in the wash room and replaced them with some new ones.

A few minutes later she walked back into the room with some different shorts on and one of his shirts.

"Why you still crying baby?" K'saiah asked pulling her in between his legs.

"Because I'm still embarrassed." She sniffled.