Chapter Four

The adventures of our gluttonous demon continue!

You walked over to the outside tables, looking as excited as ever, before plopping down onto one of the chairs, this time, thankfully, your second mouth not trying to eat the chairs, more interested in the battery corn dogs on the table.

"... Whoa... But, there are so few of them.." You said, sadly, as you looked at them. This reminded you of hell. Always so little food. Always needing to fight for it... You shook your head. No, they just didn't know that your appetite was huge. Nothing that can't be fixed by simply telling them for next time.

"So little?!" Fundy explained, surprised. This amount had to last them a few days at least. What did you mean by so little? Your appetite couldn't be that big, right? You were tall. At least, 7'1 feet tall. You were easily towering the both of them while being sickly thin. As if you hadn't had a normal meal in stars know how long. Was this how demons looked? Or was this your demon type? Did the eternal damnation come in the form of self-torture? Fundy had so many questions, yet he didn't dare ask any of them.

"... Ahah, I have a huge appetite, sorry.. Hell's been a rough man!" You said, before looking at them. ".. Please take what you will eat! I'll eat the reminding things!... And if I'm being very wasteful, then feel free to give me anything that you don't need anymore! I eat anything! Rotten flesh, bones, paper.. wood... dirt... anything! Even stones! So, if you have something that you need to get rid of, please don't throw it out, and instead, give it to me to eat" You said, grinning.

"..." Fundy stared at you. Did you say something wrong? Did they not want to give you anything? Did you not earn the food you were asking for? ".. I-I promise to earn my food! I might not be strong, but I am good at devouring monsters, so this place will be monster-free and, and I'm good at finding food! And.. And I can use my second mouth to carry things! I myself might not be that strong, but its tongue is strong enough to carry a few whole trees with its tongue!..."

"You don't need to earn your food. You're a guest here." Fundy said, before pushing a plate towards you with a sigh. On the plate, there were nine horn dogs. You stared at them, as your second mouth drooled, you holding onto the tongue, so it wouldn't eat the food, without making sure that you could eat it.

".. Are these for me?" You asked, as Fundy nodded, before taking one corn dog from the other plate, as Charlie was already eating, as he swung his legs, sitting on one of the chairs. You sat down too, on the ground, before taking the plate, as Fundy stared at you, interested in what you will do.

You brought the plate near your second mouth, before pushing it whole into the second mouth, as happy sounds escaped from the mouth. Chewing could be heard, as you gently patted your stomach as if to help the second mouth digest everything well. "There, there, mouthy. Such a good mouth. Eating so well" A happy sound escaped from the mouth.

By now, both Fundy and Charlie were looking at you, as Charlie happily ate while watching. Fundy was the only one who simply watched at the scene. What surprised Fundy was the sad sound that came out of the mouth, a low whine. "... Are you still hungry, Mouthy?" You asked, as the tongue licked your fingers as if to affirm your claim.

".. Ah, man. Here you go" Fundy said, giving over his Corn dog, and before you could reject it, he pushed it towards the second mouth, and it, without thinking a second time, ate the corn dog, almost taking Fundy's arm alongside that.

Panting from the panic, Fundy held the arm near him, as you looked concerned at him. ".. I'm so sorry! I'll have a talk with Mouthy!.. Don't know if it will do much.."

Fundy shook his head. "Don't worry, everything is fine. I shouldn't have done that without asking if it was okay. Anyways, I'll make sure that you have enough food next time"