Character Sheet: Quackity the rising villain

Quackity is a Yandere Love Interest

Quackity Alex. Also simply known as Quackity.

Quackity had changed a lot since he came here. In the beginning, he was kind and hopeful. He was trying his very best to become someone that people might like and find comfort in. But the world was cruel to him and his growing hunger for power ruined all that he was. A villain was born from that kind man. A villain that was going to not forgive anyone who dares to get in his way.

There is no point in lying, the moment that you two first met, was not the best start to a relationship. You were also the cause of him losing a life, so to say the least, he wasn't the happiest with you. He actually hated you for the longest time. Who wouldn't, if you were the reason that he now only has one life left to live.

His first obsession with you started when he wanted to take you down. You become one of his biggest enemies and he needed to take you down. Since you arrived, things have become a mess. If you disappeared and never came back, then things would be able to go back to how they were before.

But as you know, the line between hate and love is very thin and it didn't take long before Quackity became someone obsessed with you for different reasons. Watching you for so long made him realize that you were not as bad as he had believed you to be and that was absolutely.... wonderful.

You were wonderful, that was what he realized in his investigations of you. Not only were you bringing light into the life of people but you also were kind and considerate even if you knew what sort of sinners everyone where. You truly were something else and he wanted to be part of that warmth too. He wanted to feel loved and adored too..

It was strange to watch you change peoples lives. It was strange seeing so many people join your cult/family and become much happier because of that. Sometimes, Quackity wondered if he could be happy too if he joined you.

Obsessive and stalkerish, Quackity might still treat you like you're the enemy, but his room is covered in your photos and his journals filled with obsessive delusions about you. The man is unstable and a ticking bomb, wishing to become part of a family that never wished to include him.