Chapter Seven

The Las Nevadas Crew is together again!

You slowly turned around, to look at the three people there, as you started to shake from excitement. Oh, oh, new people, new people! You slowly got up, as your breathing started to become heavier, as you slowly walked over to the smallest person in the group, before picking him up, grinning happily, and spinning him around.

"You're so cute!! Oh! Is this a human baby?" You asked as you stopped, looking over to the group who was sitting down. Wilbur was barely holding in back laughs, same for the rest of them, while Fundy was looking worried.

".. oh wait, this isn't a human! It has little duck wings! ... Is this food!?" You yelled out excitedly, as your second mouth started opening wider, while the person who was in your arms started to panic now. The others' laughs started to die out, panic appearing on their faces too, as they all yelled out.

"NO, QUACKITY ISN'T FOOD!" Almost everyone yelled out the same sentence, as you stopped, your second mouth still trying to get closer to Quackity, as he was pulling his legs further away from the mouth. The realization hit you, as your face became pale. Oh no..! Did you just attempt to eat the leader of Las Nevadas?!

"I'M SO SORRY!" You yelled out, after putting Quackity down, getting on the ground. "I didn't know you were Quackity! I'm very, very sorry!" You said. You really didn't know! You thought humans and monsters were tall..! Everyone else was taller, so.. Ah, man. You hoped to not be thrown out. You already felt at home here!

".. I will guess you're (y/n)" Quackity eventually said, as he had a glare on his face before he looked at Sam. "You're lucky that Sam asked me to take care of you, or you would already be gone... Now, anyone is going to answer my initial question?" Quackity said, while fixing himself up, as you were hitting your second mouth's tongue, so it wouldn't try to eat Quackity.

"Oh, Quackity the rising villain, we're having dinner right now!" You replied, trying to be helpful. Everyone stared at you, as you smiled confusedly over to them.

"What do you mean... Rising Villain?" Quackity finally asked as you grinned even more. See? You were useful for something! Your ability to see sins and levels of hell people will end up in help.

"Well, you see mister quackity, from your sins.. I can see that you are very well earning yourself a place in the depth of hell!" You said, before finally standing up, and brushing off some sand from you, towering over almost everyone. "Your sins are not as bad as mister Wilbur's and mister Dream's but your manipulative tendencies and hunger for power are slowly making you get there! And I'm not trying to say anything, but the lords of greed and pride are keeping an eye on you!" You said, laughing a little bit.

"... (y/n), you know our 'sins'?" Sam asked, as you nodded, before remembering that you only told this to Ranboo. "Oh! Right! I haven't told you all! I've only told Ranboo when I said that yes, the cookie fort was really a threat, seeing their sins!" Ranboo looked down. Well, it looks like his plan to make you convince Quackity to lay off them was not going to work anymore.

"... What do you know?" Quackity asked, as he added. "What other sins do you know I've committed?" He asked, a little bit more panicked. Oh, you were excited! You loved using your little skill!

"Okay! Come on, let me touch you again!" You said, and without waiting for him to say anything, you walked over to him, and moving to his scar, before gently scratching the scar deeper with one of your claws, getting some blood on your claws. Quackity winced at that, moving away from you, but you didn't mind, as you had gotten what you needed.

For the first time since coming here, you brought your claw over to your mouth where you talked from, opening it to reveal sharp fangs, and a long, and sharp tongue, that licked off the blood. You thought for a moment, before grinning.