Character sheet: Tommyinnit the human boy

Tommyinnit is a yandere platonic love interest

Art by cosmicgutsart

Tommyinnit, also known as Tommy.

Always, he was stuck between villains and bad people. He was young, losing his childhood before he could even understand what being a child and teen was. He was forced to grow up faster than he could ever want to. He had no choice but to fight for his meals and for his place in the world, all because this world was cruel.

Wilbur was always like a brother to the guy. The only family that he had. It didn't mean that Wilbur was that good, but Tommy never had better. Wilbur was all he had, and Tommy had to suffer, just so he wouldn't be alone. Sure, he might have been forced to grow up faster, but it didn't mean that he still didn't seek out familial love and affection.

Because of Wilbur, Tommy ended up going through hell and he still goes through hell. How much longer will he have to do things that he doesn't want, just to be able to keep someone by his side?.. Why does everyone leave him? Why does everyone choose someone else? Why can he not be enough for someone?

Then, one day, when he needed it most, you appeared in his life. Nobody has protected him like that in so long. Nobody had looked at him as a child for so long... Everyone always forced him to be an adult, when he just wanted to be cared about.. All he wanted was to be a teen, and enjoy his childhood before he could finally grow up...

You looked at him with such caring... exes in your eyes... Well, your body was... strange, but in a good way! You were big, giving him a feeling of safeness with you. And you so easily picked him up from the ground, spinning around. He didn't even mind the hair ruffling or when you called him little buddy..

Tommy didn't even notice how you became such an important part of his life after you saved his life. One day, you just came over, giving him a few snacks, saying that growing boys, girls, and anything in between needing a lot of food so they grows up strong. He would be lying if he said that he didn't cry while eating the warm piece of bread and chicken...

Tommy hated it whenever you would give your affections to others. They should all fuck off! They didn't deserve your affection, damn it! You should stick around with him!... Stars... You were just so... So parental, that he didn't want anyone else to steal you away! He had lost way too many people to others, he isn't letting you become like everyone else...

He doesn't fear threatening people and actually getting violent with someone if they don't listen to him. He had already threatened Charlie and Fundy, and he will go and do this with anyone else who tries to get in the way of his affection. He had been way too passive in the past. He isn't going to allow himself to be like that anymore. You are too important for him to do that.

Tommy is very possessive of you. He also tries to follow your orders as much as possible. He doesn't shy away from also showing a more childish side when with you, feeling safe doing so with you, knowing that you will protect him.

Tommyinnit's behavior throughout his yandere stages

Strangers - Tommy will come off as very aggressive. He has been hurt a lot in his past, and he isn't going to allow anyone else to do the same to him. He knows that he is going to lose a lot of people that might care for him because of that, but he would rather be safe than sorry..Friends - Tommy would become a little bit more possessive over you, trying to spend as much time with you as possible. He would play pranks with you, and would drag you into all sort of trouble, while also making sure that you enjoy yourself, and don't want to leave him.Close friends - Tommy would show a lot more of a possessive side. He would also curse out anyone who you become friends, and would start making up lies about them, just to try and make you hate the other person. He brings you gifts a lot and tries to get compliments out of you.Growing obsession - Completely possessive over you and he starts threatening people to stay away from you. He doesn't shy away from taking all of your time. He knows that you might find this weird, but does he care? No! He likes you and he will make sure that you are not going anywhere.Obsession - Tommy tries his best to well, make you attached to him too! He shows his weaker side to you, and shows you how much everyone else hurts him. He might even show his scars to you, and tells you about his bad past, so you would feel sorry about him and would chose to spend time with him, because of guilt.Platonic Lovesickness - Tommy will force you to be with him! And if you don't.. Well! Easy, he will kill whoever you are with. He has lost way too many people and you aren't going to become one of those people. He has sinned before, and he will sin again. But this time, for a selfish reason!... Again.