Character Sheet: Ranboo the memoryless

Ranboo is a yandere platonic love interest

Art by Ultimate Dirk ()

Ranboo.

The world is such a difficult thing to understand. Trust me, Ranboo always tried his best! He didn't want to be left behind by his friends, but it didn't mean that he understood everything and that always got in the way of Ranboo feeling comfortable. Of course, he never told any of his friends, not wanting to worry any of them.

The fact that Ranboo had a lot of issues with his memory always got into his way... He really tried his best. Stars, he tried his best to fit into this world. He tried to do everything to please everyone. But people are so hard to please. And you can never make everyone like you. He hated how hard it was to fit in.

You were.. Strange, to say the least. Everyone that he had ever met before, fit in perfectly into the world. But you? You actually stuck out like a sore thumb. Of course, that wasn't a bad thing!... He was just not used to it and... that was exciting! It actually made it much easier for him to interact with you.

Ranboo, to say the least, found you to be strange.. Unlike everyone else, you ddin't try to fit in. You didn't try to become someone that you aren't. You were actually happy with who you were. You had accepted that you were a bad person, and were happy about it... It made Ranboo think a lot.

People usually try to be what they aren't. They try to please their delusions or the opinions of other people... But you? You were honest with yourself. It kind of even scared Ranboo. How... How could someone be so comfortable with who they are? How can someone love themselves so much?

Ranboo admired you. Admired you more than anything else in this world. You were something else. Something new. A breath of fresh air in this ugly world. And Ranboo wasn't sure how he felt about it... All he knew was that he was... he wanted to become more like you.

Always trying to fit into everyone's worldview was hard. That's why he wanted to be like you. Someone who didn't care about other's opinions. Who did whatever they wanted for their own entertainment!... He wanted to live for himself, by living for you!

You were.. Someone that Ranboo wanted to look up to. Like a god!... Yes, he knew that worshipping someone was not okay and probably uncomfortable too for that person, but well.. Ranboo didn't know how else to admire someone and well, he promised to be himself! So, he won't shy away from being natural to him.

Ranboo is always there, ready to please you as much as possible! He is always there, feeding you delicious cookies, and anything else that you might want. He is willing to even sacrifice himself, as long as you will keep teaching him how to be himself and how to love himself!

You are really wonderful and he hopes that you will teach him how to be wonderful too!

Ranboo's actions throughout the yandere stages

Strangers - Ranboo would be pretty cold to you, but would also try to see how you act and try to fit with how you act. Of course, that is quite strange, but he wouldn't really mind your reaction too much. He would try his very best to please your ideas of being a person as much as possible, not wanting to stick out.Friends - Ranboo would feel a little bit safer with you, but he would try even harder to be like you, seeing as he doesn't want to lose you now! You're his important friend and he would hate himself if he ever lost you because he couldn't fit your belief of him. It would be horrific for him.Close friends - Ranboo would be a lot more relaxed, and would know that you aren't going to leave him even if he doesn't fit your belief. He is pretty happy about being able to be himself, but he still sometimes tries to be like you, not wanting to disappoint you most of the times.Growing obsession - Ranboo would start noticing how you are more and more, and would wonder why you are so.. brave! How can you be happy with yourself? Aren't you afraid of not being liked by others? You're so inspiring.. He wants to know more about how you manage to do this!Obsession - Ranboo is absolutely infatuated with the idea of being himself! After waching you for so long, he realized how fun it actually is to be yourself.. He wanted that too! He wants you to teach him how to be himself without being afraid too, seeing as you are so shameless!Worshipper - Ranboo absolutely worships the ground that you walk. I mean, you are so.. Wonderful! Your word is equal to god's and he will make sure to always follow everything you tell him, without a question. You know how to live life the right way, so he will do whatever you tell him to!