Character Sheet: Purpled the alien child

Purpled is a platonic yandere interest

Purpled.

Purpled was always an ambitious child, wanting to get things done and to achieve as much as possible in life. He wanted more than he could get and he tries to go near people who are able to promise him a future that he wishes. He wants to go down in history and he isn't going to back down anytime soon. He is going to achieve his dreams.

When Purpled first met you, he understood that you could become a very important asset to his dreams becoming true. You were strong, unpredictable, and you could see people's sin, which might be of great use if for blackmail and many other things. His wish was to recruit you but he knew that you were too stupid to recruit normally, and you had no desires.

So, Purpled decided to befriend you instead, to try and pull you to his side, but he never thought that while trying to befriend you, he would become attached to you too.

You were kind and considerate and you never judged him even if he had sinned so much. You always knew the right things to say to make him feel better and he hated whenever you would spend time with someone else.

You were absolutely fantastic and there was no point in trying to deny it. You knew exactly how to treat people to make them feel like they actually deserved to live and walk on earth.

It's not an exaggeration when Purpled says that you gave him a new purpose in life. No longer did he seem meaningless things like power, money, or fame. What he sought now was a family and the warmth that only you could proved him.

Never had he felt the warmth of a parent. Of a sibling. Of a family, yet you provided all of that to him. You were giving him more than he could ever deserve. You were giving him things that he could never have dreamed about. You were becoming his world.

Even if he hated sharing you with others, he wasn't going to allow something you worked so hard for to go down. He was going to protect the cult and you too, as you were the only family that truly loved him.