Character Sheet: Foolish the demi-god

Foolish Gamers is a yandere love interest

Foolish Gamers also known as simply Foolish.

Foolish had a rough past. A criminal past, as he had hurt many people thinking that war was the only way to achieve peace. Of course, he changed a lot and he began a quiet life before joining Las Nevadas. He's a caring father too, so he knows how to take care of people when needed most.

When Foolish joined Las Nevadas, he expected things to become rowdier in his life, but he never expected that he would meet someone like you, that would shake up his life to the fullest. You were something new. Something that he never expected to meet. Something that was going to ruin him, he knew for sure.

Yet for whatever reason, he felt like the two of you had a mutual understanding. It was as if you understood him better than anyone else could and that said quite a lot. He was unsure on how to feel about everything, but he knew one thing for sure, that you two were made from the same dough, that's for sure.

You too were searching for a place where to belong. You too had a rough past that you were trying to escape from. You were someone that Foolish looked at and understood wholeheartedly. You have absolutely no idea how much he appreciates you and all the work that you do. You're absolutely fantastic.

When he found out that you created a cult, Foolish was taken aback but decided to not judge it or you that easily. He knew that you were still searching for your path and it's easy to take the wrong turn while doing that. He wondered how long it would take for you to understand what your chosen path isn't that good.

Trust me, he never expected to see how much good that Cult was doing. How you not only found a place you belonged in, but you also helped others find a place they belonged in. You truly were... a godly being, weren't you? Even he, a true god, hasn't done so much good like you, a hell spawn, did.

He might be willing to join this cult, but trust me, he will always look after you and will make sure that your cult followers will be safe and protected. He will not allow this haven to be destroyed by anyone.