Chapter Eleven

Kinoko Kingdom

The next morning, you arrived at the cave, a cheery smile on your face. Glatt is there, a happy look on his face too, as he puts down the weights, giving you all of his attention. "(y/n), you're finally here, nice to see you here finally! I thought you got busy scaring people again" Glatt joked, as you pouted a little bit, before giving him a grin, as your second mouth let out some approving sounds.

"Not today, ahah! Anyways, mister Glatt, I thought about your question and I decided to go to... Kinoko kingdom! It sounds pretty good and well, having a neutral zone as a working place would be the best!" You replied, happily.

Yes, Snowchester might have been the better working place, but well, you didn't exactly want to go there, as you remembered that Quackity was there, and you were scared that he might go back there and find you working.

"Wonderful! Well, I will leave the work offer to you, yes? I can't exactly leave this place. Don't disappoint me, (y/n)" Glatt said, as you nodded your head, excited to get to work as fast as possible.

The idea of helping out was pleasant. Demons usually only did bad things, but here you were, actually ready to go and help out. You had a job too. Your life was really changing.

But even if your life was changing, you still didn't manage to do one thing that you wanted. And that was.. make a cult! Or well, not a cult but have a following. You always wanted a loyal family.

It was a dream to have a compound with a group of people that respected you and looked up to you! Oh, you wanted that dream to come true, so much.

"Hey, (y/n)? You look deep in thoughts. That doesn't happen often. What's bothering you?" Glatt asked as he returned to his weights, starting to work out again, but still glancing over to you from time to time.

"Well... You know, when I first came here, I wanted to do something and I just remembered that I never managed to do it" You said, your tone a little sad.

"I hope it's not something like kill the human race or some shit." Glatt laughed, as you shook your head, laughing a little bit too. You didn't want that! that would be way too tacky!

"... no, no! ahaha, I just wanted... To make a cult..." You sighed, as Glatt stopped, staring at you, shocked. It took him a few seconds before he let out a laugh and asked you.

"Do you even know what a cult is?" He asked as you nodded your head happily. Of course, you knew, otherwise, you wouldn't be able to open one, right?

"Yes! A happy family who lives together, yes?" You answered, pretty proud of your answer as Glatt choked on his own spit while laughing. He didn't answer for a bit until he calmed down.

"Not exactly that, but you know what? Sure! Anyways, I'm sure you'll manage to figure something out. The egg did it, you can do it too" Glatt said as you nodded, happy again.

You giggled a little bit, as your second mouth licked your hand happily, getting hungry. "You're right! No worries, I won't give up at all! I will make my dreams come true!"

"Alright, alright, dreamer demon, get going now, mh? And your second mouth seems very hungry, so go and feed it, yeah?" Glatt said as you grinned, nodding, before turning around and running out of the cave.

Glatt meanwhile stayed behind, a laugh escaping from his mouth. He never thought that you would be someone this strange, but he enjoyed having you around.

I mean, every day with you was better now. Before, he was alone, always trying to make the day go by as fast as possible. Sometimes an unfortunate spirit would wander into his gym, but that wasn't often. He... Didn't enjoy being alone.