Character sheet: Fundy the fox hybrid

Fundy is a yandere love interest

Art by Dandeli0n

Fun Jonatahan Micahel Vincent Georgina James Sus Dy, otherwise known as just Fundy.

Fundy has always been alone for the most part. It was really pathetic. No matter what, he always ended up being the leftover for everyone. Just because he was how he was, people shunned him and kept him away. And his own father took the only thing that Fundy loved so much, L'manburg.

Fundy believed that he was nothing but bad luck. I mean, how could he explain everything otherwise? He was nothing but a waste of space who would cause problems for everyone. He just wanted to be locked away somewhere and not see anyone else. He didn't want to cause any more issues for everyone. Even if he would miss his friends, and family, he needed to do this for the better of everyone else.

Of course, after Quackity came and took Fundy into Las Nevadas, it was as if he was given a second chance.. As if he was.. reborn! He was so... so fucking happy. He finally had a place where he belonged. A place that he could call home. A place where people like him lived. Were people who always got nothing in life were... He was finally happy.

Of course, things weren't perfect... He wanted affection and attention.. He wanted to get the love that he never got before. But Quackity was usually so busy. Of course, the man did as much as he could, but even he had limits, and well, if Fundy was honest, he really didn't like Charlie.. The guy was annoying and knew too much. Foolish and Fundy weren't on best terms either and Purpled, well, Fundy was not going to befriend someone who didn't respect his savior!

You can imagine what sort of blessing you were to him when you arrived in his life. Sure, you were frightening at the beginning. He couldn't even look at you without shaking, but that was exciting too. Especially when the two of you got a little bit closer, and the fear was replaced by admiration.

You were strong... and protective and kind and stars, you were perfect! He felt so safe and secure around you. Like nothing bad could happen to him!... He wanted you to keep him with him as much as possible. Wouldn't that be the dream? Having you with him at all times, your strong arms wrapped around him, keeping him safe from everyone in the world..

Fundy knew that making up issues to keep you near was bad, but well, with people like Tommy and Sam around you, how else was he going to keep you near him? How else was he going to catch your eyes? How else will you see that those two are nothing compared to him? He needed you more than they did!

Obsessive and delusional, Fundy is much more dangerous than he looks, and he will hurt others without a second thought if it means that he will keep you by his side. He is willing to lay out traps, and even hurt himself if you will show care towards him in that situation too. So please, don't shy away and come, and give him all of your affection!

Fundy's actions throughout his yandere stages

Strangers - It really depends, if I'm being honest. Fundy isn't going to be rude to you, and he will try to befriend you, and find out more about you, but if you are annoying or like Charlie, he will come to think of you negatively, seeing as he doesn't like people who doesn't understand him or know too much about him.Friends - Fundy is pretty friendly with you, and he often chats with you, without shying away! He does try to spend as much time with you as possible, but he never crosses the line, and he tries his very best to keep also an emotional distance from you, in case you decide to leave him.Close friends - Fundy is a lot more open about his feelings with you, as he would always try to spend time with you. He would complain to you about all of his issues, and ask you to be with him as much as possible. He is pretty possessive over you, but also doesn't hold you back if you really need to go.Puppy crush - Fundy becomes a lot more gentle with you. He starts to show you a more weak side, and he tries to impress you too, with things like his cooking skills and how good he can take care of himself. He wants to show you that he is worthy of being yours forever!Crush - Fundy tries to show himself as a much weaker person. He tries to always come to you whenever he is scared or needs to be protected, and he loves to cry in front of you or show a cuter side to him. He uses his looks to try and make you be protective of him, making him feel safe.Growing obsession - Fundy will also start to threaten other people to stay away from you, as he would start to steal some of your things. He knows that it's bad, but he adores how you smell and he doesn't want you to ever leave him... He's too weak and scared to live without you!Obsession - Fundy will do everything in his power to keep your attention on him. He is willing to even kill other people around you. He's... he's the one who deserves your attention! He's the one who suffered the most in his life, so you need to show him all the love that he wants you to show him!

Trigger warning: Threats of suicide

Lovesick - Fundy will hurt himself, just so you would be forced to take care of him. He is willing even to threaten you with his own life, if you don't agree to be with him... And don't think that he won't do it. He will. And he will hurt himself as much as he needs to keep you stuck to his side... You're his prince charming... And he's never letting you go now!