14 - know the rules,

happy Sunday icy gang! 💕

The following day, everyone got up early to start prepping for their mission. Clarence got in contact with one of his old connects, and was able to get a quiet and reserved place for them to work until it was time to go.

Throughout the morning, Lotus and Mid had been messing around with each other, cracking jokes every other minute. They were in good spirits, and were trying to stay in positive thoughts, hoping that today would go without a hitch.

Lotus casted the screen of her phone to the projector, to go over the layout of the restaurant and the surrounding perimeter one last time, to make sure that everyone was on the same page and knew their positions once it was time to move.

She grabbed the cord to the projector and glanced around for an outlet nearby to plug it into. She spotted one near where Capri was sitting, she walked over to her and cleared her throat. "Excuse me," she said.

Capri looked up from her phone at her, and sized her, scoffing before she returned her attention back to her screen. Lotus deeply exhaled, and closed her eyes.

She was trying her hardest not to put her hands on Capri, but now she felt as if Capri was trying her out of spite and it was now beginning to really get under her skin.

"Can you please move?" Lotus asked her nicely, shifting her weight, gripping the cord tighter.

Capri sucked her teeth and looked up at her again, "Why? I'm convinced you like bothering me on purpose and try to play victim when I say something to you," she rolled her eyes, leaning against the wall.

"Girl, I literally don't give a fuck about you. I'm trying to use the outlet that you're standing in front of. Now move, before I move you myself." Lotus warned her, twirling the cord around.

"If that's what you feel you need to do, then do it." Capri slightly laughed, shrugging, now slipping her phone into her back pocket.

"Capri stop being difficult, just fuckin' move." Raya shook her head, becoming annoyed with her as well. "Damn, we got shit to do, Tedric get yo' bitch."

"Yea' Tedric, get yo' bitch." Capri leaned over a little, to look at Mid who was talking to Pryce and Clarence over in the corner. He paused his conversation and shot her a distasteful look.

"Watch yo' fuckin' mouth," he spat, frowning.

"No, fuck you and this bitch. I'm sick of y'all always ganging up on me, when I don't do anything to y'all. You let her disrespect me and never say shit, but expect someone to respect her and be nice. Fuck that," Capri snapped, pointing between him and Lotus. "I will never understand how y'all can all move on and pretend this bitch didn't try to kill him."

The room fell silent, Capri letting the revelation out for Clarence and Minnie to hear. They both abruptly stopped what they were doing and gazed at Capri in bewilderment. "What did she just say?" Minnie questioned them, pointing at Capri, looking at Mid.

Before Mid could open his mouth, Lotus dropped the cord and slowly backed away from Capri, staring at her with a blank expression. She turned around and calmly walked out of the room, Capri standing there in puzzlement, realizing that his parents didn't know.

Mid started to follow behind Lotus out of the room, until he felt a hand grab her arm. He looked back and seen Raya, shaking her head. "Let her be, please. For the sake of everyone, it's best if she walk it off like she usually does." Raya advised him, knowing Lotus was probably seething inside.

Lotus was becoming better with handling her anger, she usually took walks to calm herself down and clear her mind.

Mid let of a frustrating sigh, resting his hands on his hips. He glanced at Capri, staring at her with a hardened expression, biting down on the side of his cheek. He shook his head and walked out of the room, his parents following him.