23 - come together,

hey icy gang, gang, gang, GAAAAAAAANG! 🤘🏽😛

Raya quickly killed the engine to her car and got out of the car, not bothering to lock the doors as she ran towards the front door.

She was still in tears, and very much hysterical that when she called Pryce, it was difficult for him to understand exactly what was going on. Nevertheless, once he heard Lotus's name and kidnapped in the same sentence, he managed to understand their situation at hand.

He called Mid to return back, vaguely explaining what was going on, he knew once he returned, everything else will be thrown out the window and his only focus will be on finding Lotus.

Raya fumbled with the keys, struggling to unlock the front door. She pushed the door open and slammed it shut once she walked inside, before she could take a few more steps into the house, Pryce, Mid and Ranita rushed into the foyer.

"What happened?" Mid immediately asked her, a furious expression on his face.

"I should've got the phone!" Raya sobbed, her breathing ragged and uneven as she hyperventilated. "I should've went wit' her! She was just a few feet away from me!"

"Raya, what happened?" Mid asked her again, Raya beginning to pace back and forth, ranting incoherently through her loud sobs.

Pryce firmly grabbed her by the shoulders, "Raya, baby. You've got to calm down, please. Take a few deep breaths." he coached her, now gently cupping the sides of her face.

Raya slowly took a few deep breaths, gazing into Pryce's eyes. After a few moments, Mid standing off to the side, impatiently waiting, Raya tucked her hair behind her ears.

"We were in the parking garage, she was looking for something in her purse, and I asked her what was wrong. She said that she had left her phone in the car, so she started walking back to go get it." Raya started explaining, the tears welling up again in the brim of her eyes. "She was only a few feet from me, and this black Escalade pulled up behind the car, two guys jumping out and grabbing her."

"I grabbed my gun and tried to aim, but they were using her as a shield, I didn't want to hit her!" she began bawling, shaking her hands in frustration. "Once they got her into the car, they tried hitting me and I ended up jumping out of the way! I swear, I tried my best to save her! I'm sorry!"

Pryce profoundly sighed, pulling Raya into a consoling hug, rubbing her back. Mid didn't say another word, as he pulled out his phone and went to dial a number. Ranita and Beck walked into the foyer, after hearing the commotion from the living room.

"What's going on?" Ranita questioned them, concern filling her voice as she saw Raya hysterical in Pryce's arms. "Where's Lotus?" she glanced around in confusion.

"Ranita, listen to me. I need you to call Kace, tellem to get on the first flight back here, ASAP." Pryce instructed her, turning towards the stairs, still cradling Raya in his arms. "Also, call Gotti and Santos, let em' know we need them at the warehouse as well."

Ranita stood there with a pale expression, swallowing hard but she nodded her head in understanding, before whipping around and rushing down the hallway with Beck tailing behind her.