20 - truth be told,

hey icy gang, gang gaaaaaang! 😛🤘🏽

Lotus quickly rushed across the hall to the bathroom, before locking the door behind her. She stood over the toilet as she instantly felt the contents of her stomach came up.

She stood there for about five minutes, holding her stomach, the nauseous feeling washing over her. After she felt like she was done, she wiped around the toilet and flushed it before brushing her teeth.

As she did that, she heard a knock at the door. She unlocked the door and opened, seeing Raya on the other side. Before she could say anything, Raya pushed past her into the bathroom, locking the door back.

She noticed that she held a bag in her hand, pulling something out of it before handing it to her. Upon observation, it was a pregnancy test.

Lotus slumped her shoulders, dropping her head. She spit out the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth out with water, before turning to face Raya. "I was trying to avoid taking one,"

"Yea well, you can't avoid the possibility of you being pregnant and showing within a month or two." Raya shrugged, still holding out the pregnancy test box.

Lotus deeply sighed and grabbed it from her, opening the box and pulling both of the sticks out to take for assurance.

Raya leaned against the counter and stared straight ahead, as Lotus handled her business. For the past couple of weeks, she'd been have symptoms that aligned with being pregnant, however, she tried brushing it off as her being sick.

"Have y'all been using?" Raya asked her, breaking the brief silence.

"Wouldn't let him touch me without one." Lotus replied, sitting the pregnancy tests on the counter as she finished.

"Damn, I hate to be that person but now is the worst time for this to happen sis." Raya shook her head, folding her arms under her chest.

"I know," Lotus mumbled, flushed the toilet after wiping herself and pulling up her pants. She sat down on the closed toilet, rubbing her clammy hands together as her anxiety started to set in.

The next fifteen minutes, the girls sat in the bathroom, carrying small conversations. While they waited, Pryce knocked on the door to let them know, that Mid's parents had arrived.

They were still quite confused about the whole situation, and they needed answers ASAP. If 'P' was really Mid's biological father, they wanted to know why a father would be targeting his own son.

Raya turned around, looking down at the pregnancy tests on the counter. Lotus took a deep breath, clasping her hands together.

She watched as Raya raised her eyebrows, before glancing over at her. "You're definitely pregnant sis," she confirmed.

"Fuck," Lotus cursed, closing her eyes, as she began to rub her temple. "How the hell do I break this news to a man who just found out two shocking ass revelations?"

"I don't know, but don't stress yourself out, Lotus. There's a lot of shit going on, you don't want to lose this baby before you even have it." Raya assured her, grabbing her hand and giving it a light squeeze.

Lotus grabbed the pregnancy test and put them back into the box, and the box back into the bag it was originally in. She unlocked the door and walked out, going across the hall to her shared room with Mid.

She stashed it into one of pockets of her suitcase and zipped it closed before walking out, to join the rest downstairs in the basement.

As Lotus finally made it to the nicely, furnished basement, Minnie and Clarence were sitting down with confused expressions on their faces, seeing the visible expression of anger on Mid's face.