19 - mindblown,

hi icy gang 👋🏽

The correct answer for last chapter's question was indeed 'Snow'. Good job to anyone else who guessed it correctly. Shoutout to @shacarra318 for being the first to answer it! 💙

btw, Prince is the name of her current dog that Tedric got her.

Mid walked to the front of the building of the jailhouse, he grabbed his belongings and passed through the detector before walking out of the front entrance.

He saw Pryce and Gotti waiting for him outside. "That boy finally free, you want me to take you to a studio so you can record yo' first day out?" Pryce teased him, as Mid chuckled slapping hands with him and giving a brotherly hug to Gotti as it was the first time he was finally seeing him after weeks.

"Nigga fuck you, I'm happy as hell to be out that bitch." Mid said getting into the car, "Aye, did Lotus or anyone get my stuff from my house or?"

"Yea' Lotus did," Pryce told him, starting up the car as they all got settled in.

"Where she at? Why she ain tag along?" Mid raised an eyebrow, getting comfortable in the backseat. It was the closest thing he felt to comfort compared to the hard, yet thin cot he had been sleeping on lately.

He was more than exhausted and was ready to get into a soft, comfortable bed — more importantly, he missed cuddling with Lotus. Also, now that he was out, he planned on having his alone time with her, wanting to get to the root of whatever problem that was bothering her.

After his lawyers received the video footage from the locations that Mid had been in during the time that Koi was murdered, plus checking the GPS tracking device in his car, it was determined that Mid was nowhere near Koi's apartment and couldn't have been the killer.

With this solid evidence, Mid's lawyers were able to able to have the charges against him dropped. However, their work wasn't done just yet. By the lack of due diligence from the police department, his lawyers filed a report to the FBI, finding that their investigation was acting under the 'color of law'.

His lawyers felt as if they made a false arrest, with lack of evidence to prove that Mid was indeed their killer. From the phone records, to the bloody knife that was found in Mid's outside garbage bin, it was apparent that the evidence they tried to build against Mid wasn't enough to stick in court or even charge him with murder.

"She was sleep, we been up all night." Pryce told him, getting onto the freeway. "Listen bruh, today we just gone focus on you being home. It's been a stressful week and a half, we need a breather."

"I got you," Mid yawned, watching his surroundings. "You straight bro?" he reached up a little and tapped Gotti's arm.

Gotti sighed and shrugged, "I'm taking it one day at a time, y'all keeping my mind off of it and keeping me afloat right now, so." he said.

"I understand, and what about Tiny?"

"She's...I don't know, you'll have to talk to her." he replied, Mid simply nodded his head, deciding to leave the conversation at that.

Within the next fifty minutes, Pryce pulled into the horseshoe driveway. Mid could see that Clarence's car was among the cars parked in the driveway.

He hadn't seen his parents since the day he was arrested, however, he spoke to them by phone. They didn't want to see him in his condition — not that he wanted them to, it would've still been nice if they'd shown up with Lotus.

But he knew that they were handling business like everyone else, while they met up with his lawyers in regards to his case, they were also making sure the process with his shop was going smoothly.