•| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ♡

Y/N woke up as if it was any other early morning, hungry as ever. She never really ate that big of a meal during dinner time so it would always render her hungry during the waking hours of the morning. Except it was earlier than that. 4am, to be exact.

"Eek, that's going to mess up my sleep schedule.." Y/N sighed as she looked at the digital clock by her bed. Not the best time she'd woken up, but definitely not the worst. The girl shivered as she remembered the time she woke up at around 12pm and was late to run errands. Needless to say she got beat by her father when she finally woke up.

"Not the time to think about that..." Y/N mumbled to herself as she pulled out her usual clothes from the hangers in her closet. Might as well look good if she's gonna be outside, after all.

The girl silently snook out of her room and over to the door. She already knew there wasn't anything good in the fridge since she'd been too lazy to actually buy groceries yesterday, so a gas station snack would be good enough for the morning. She'd slipped on some shoes that were strewn across the doorway and headed out towards the corner store.

୨୧・┈┈┈・♡ ╾━╤デ╦︻・┈┈┈・୨୧

as Y/N walked down the street to her local corner store, she couldn't help but notice a man smoking outside of the building. Though he slightly peaked her interest, it was quite obvious he worked at the 24-hour store he was in front of due to the visor he was wearing, so she slipped passed him and walked over to one of the few isles of snacks, that were, might she add, very messy.

"Make sure walk by over here and pay before you leave, don't want you to steal or anything." Y/N turned around at the sudden voice to see the Cashier she had just witnessed smoke standing in the doorway of the shop. The H/C woman had to admit, the man's voice was quite raspy, and despite the fact it was probably due to a crippling smoking addiction, she was totally into that.

"Bold of you to assume I would steal from you, sir." The man chuckled at Y/N's remark as he walked over to sit down by the cash register.

"I mean, you never know. Just come over here when you're ready to pay." Y/N nodded, though it wasn't that visible from where she was standing.

୨୧・┈┈┈・♡ ╾━╤デ╦︻・┈┈┈・୨୧

Once Y/N grabbed all of the chips she could hold in her hands, she placed them in front of the Cashier, grabbing a few sodas sitting next to the vending machine by him, too.

"Mmmn... Alright, that's about $15. Can you afford it?" The cashier spoke as he put all of the junk food into a plastic bag.

"Yes I can... Here you go!" It took a little bit off digging in her pocket/purse to find all the money she needed, but it didn't take Y/N too long.

The cashier held his hand out, to which the customer happily placed the money cash in his hand and grabbed the bag full of her snacks.

"Be careful with those, you don't want them getting crushed." Cashier traced a small circle in the air, semi-pointing to the chips in the bag.

"They won't get crushed, promise!" Y/N smiled and waved over to the cashier.

"Oh, and have a wonderful day, sir!"

୨୧・┈┈┈・୨୧

welp, that's the end of the first chapter! it's mostly just getting the basics down, but thank you for reading! <3