•| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ♡

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK BUT IM BACK!
I got a random burst of inspo so here you go!!
also this is probably a little bit short, so sorry :(

୨୧・┈┈┈・୨♡୧・┈┈┈・୨୧

"Oh wow, you're still going..."

The cashier sighed as the young boy, who he just now started calling "Player", was endlessly placing chip bags and candy on the counter.

Once Y/N realized what her younger brother was doing, she immediately stopped him from what he was doing.

"Hey! Didn't I tell you to behave? Not to mention we can't afford all of this junk food! Put a few of them back!" Player, now a little bit ashamed, nodded and started taking the items from the cash register and placing them back on the shelves.

"I'm so sorry... I should'a listened to you." Y/N was beyond embarrassed at this point, even if her brother did one lousy thing.

"No, you're fine. It's that kid of yours over there. Little bud has no common sense what so ever, which is the main reason he's not gonna be coming back any time soon." The cashier paused for a moment before speaking again.

"Unless he's with you. You seem to know how to keep him in check, hun."

Y/N smiled at that last remark. Managing to keep her brother in check was a rather hard task, if she was honest.

"Thank you. I'll make sure to keep him under control!" The girl fake saluted and smiled. Her younger brother approaching her from behind.

"Is this all you want, little dude?" Cashier took his head off of his hand and started ringing up the items.

Player didn't respond to the Cashier started speaking again.

"Alright, that should be $14."

Y/N handed him the money as she grabbed a grocery bag to put the snacks in. Handing the now full bag to her brother, she held his other hand and waved.

"Bye! See you later, Cashier dude!"

Cashier waved back.

"Bye, kid."