•| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ♡

just a note!!
-
(H/C) - hair color
(E/C) - eye color
-
also there's a tiny bit of cursing, you've been warned!!

oh, and this is another real short chapter :( i'm so sorry for not feeding you guys properly!! i feel like a horrible author D: i'll try to keep the updates daily, though!!

୨୧・┈┈┈・୨♡୧・┈┈┈・୨୧

As the siblings left his line of sight, the cashier grabbed another cigarette and walked back outside.

Pulling the lighter out of his pocket, he lit up the tab and slid it into his mouth, looking up at the rising sun.

He inhaled the smoke, his brows furrowed. Why couldn't he get that girl out of his mind? It was slightly starting to annoy him at this point. Her (H/C) hair, which was cropped just at the right length, which adorned her pretty (E/C) eyes, that matched her complexion perfectly, not to mention her snarky remarks and- shit, he had a tiny crush on her, didn't he?

The cashier took the cigarette out of his mouth and exhaled, the smoke not lifting his tension one bit.

"Fucking hell.. This is so childish..." He mumbled to himself, looking around, trying to find something to take his mind off of things.

..and he did find something! But, it did not take his mind off of the girl one bit.

"The kid left his damn hat here!" The cashier scoffed and angrily stepped over to the hat, snatching it off the ground and looking at it.

"I'll have to give it to his sister once she comes back.- If she even comes back." The cashier sighed as he took another puff from the tab, but ending up putting it out on the ground and walking back into the store, placing the hat by his cash register.

"Now all I have to do is wait..." He sat down by the counter and laid his head in his hand.

He watched as other customers walked in, grabbed a few items, paid, and left. None of their faces were familiar, as expected of a convince store, but the fact of it just bore the cashier.

"...Please come back soon.."