•| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♡

Y/N awoke to the sound of her brother digging through the basically empty fridge, which only had a few leftovers and a cola or two left, last time she checked. She dozily stood up and walked over besides the boy to see what he was doing.

Player looked over to her and smiled, waving 'good morning!' and pulling out the last bloxy cola. Y/N sighed, knowing she'd probably have to pick up a few things from the convince store.

She ruffled the boy's hair and quietly walked over to her room to change into some clean clothes. She didn't know if her dad knew she left the house last night, and she didn't want to know.

Once she got into her room and changed, she told her brother she was off to the store and left the house, grabbing a flashlight due to the fact that the sun hadn't risen yet. As she walked down the street she noticed that there was no trace of the soda flood anywhere on the street, besides the sewer drain, that was still open.

Honestly, the day felt just as normal as it had always been, though things did feel a little bit off.

As Y/N walked into the convenience store, she saw the cashier fast asleep, laying his head down on the counter peacefully. She smiled a little bit and walked over to one of the isles full of junk food and snacks. There wasn't much, but it'll do.

After grabbing a majority of the items she wanted, Y/N walked over to the cola machine and pressed a few buttons. Soon the sound of the cans clanking came out of the vending machine, causing the cashier to jolt up and awake, a tinge of sleepiness still lingering on him.

"Woah, uh, you're here early.. Good morning..." The cashier lazily waved, to which you waved back.

"It couldn't be that early, what time is it?"

"Early-early..." He responded "...like 'texting Freddy Fazbear at 3am, he responds!' early."

That was when she realized the time. It was 4am. But that wasn't the issue, it was the fact that her brother was up at this hour, and he had woken up before her nonetheless.

That was when she realized, she totally shouldn't of left him home alone.

|💌
another short chapter, but you guys will be getting a full course meal tomorrow (hopefully) 😼
also this is your daily reminder to eat something if you haven't and go drink a can of seltzer water!! and this isn't beta read so there are definitely gonna be some grammar errors!!