•|𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♡

a/n: we got 13k!! the litle tiepnsy!!! so adornale and cutest tootsit 🥺 awww like and double tap so we can hit 14k kdb ES 😋

anyways, seriously, thank you so much for all of you reading!! last time i check we were at 10k so this is really amazing,,,,
as usual, this isn't spell checked, and it's extremely short (😭) but happy new year!!! ♥️
|•

As she opened the front door of her house, Y/n spotted her brother awake, looking outside of the window. As she approached him, he turned to face her, his head tilting a little bit.

"...Is he nice?.."

Ah. He must of seen her talking to him. Might as well fess up.

"Yeah, he invited me to help him work! I know you don't really have the best friendship— but you don't need to worry, I'm the older sibling, I should be worrying about you!" Y/n chuckled, ruffling the young boy's hair as he hopped off of the counter he was resting upon.

"Speaking about being worried, you should be going to bed. I'm worried for your sleep schedule."

Player just nodded and hugged Y/N, nuzzling into her side. She hugged him back, slowly but surely guiding him back into her bedroom, so he had an actual bed to sleep on. Once they arrived into the room, Y/N lifted the boy up, softly placing him down on the bed and pulling the covers up above him.

"Goodnight, little dude." She whispered, slightly pulling the boy's hat off of his head and placing it next to his now slumbering body.

After putting the boy to sleep and quietly slinking out of the room and down the hallway, Y/N wasn't quite sure what to do next. Plan an outfit for tomorrow? Nope, brother is sleeping in her room. Light another cigarette? No, she doesn't want to get addicted.

Sighing, the girl walked over to her fridge and grabbed something to eat. She kind of had the munchies, and it would keep her mind busy from thinking of the cashier.

'That cashier...' Y/N thought to herself, clenching the apple she grabbed from the fridge tightly. 'What did he say he was gonna make do tomorrow?.. Do busy work? Whatever, it's not that important, at least I'll be spending time with him.'

Y/N smiled as she took a bite out of her apple, she had to admit, she might of developed a tiny crush on the man. She hadn't been doing a good job of hiding it, she couldn't help it, but the cashier didn't seem to mind.

Finishing up her apple rather quickly, she threw away the core and walked over to her window, resting her hands on the window sill. Hopefully tomorrow would go smoothly.