The Hangout Session

(so many forth wall breaks, tell me if you dislike them or not, I was tired af while writing this shit, or at least the second half)

Seraphine had invited you over to her apartment, you were filled with excitement. Your coffee dates with her had become way more relaxed and last Sunday you two had gotten into the topic of. . . Gorilla cocks?

"Like, where the fuck are they?" Sera asked in a bewildered tone. "They're supposed to be just like us, why aren't their dicks hanging out like a naked humans would?"

"I know! It confuses the fuck out of me too!" you agree, throwing your hands slightly in the air.

Well, that was a bonding experience.

Something had become clear to both of you, you were interested in each other. This was different from all your other crushes, most of the time, it would take months, this time, it was a matter of three weeks and a phone call about every other day.

You had just gotten out of the shower, your heart was racing. Then you dried your hair, looked into the mirror for fifteen minutes, got dressed, and BAM. You were ready. . .you were ready, right? You then checked the mirror for another ten minutes before you went to the door.

"Time to. . .not screw up," you said to yourself as you left your apartment, you may have owned a whole business, but you still preferred a apartment.

You decided to walk, and instantly regretted it, not instantly, about half way there. You were sweating, it was hot as fuck. Like hot as fuck. You pogged through the pain, you fucking hated the heat. Whatever.

Finally, you were at the apartment complex, then you went up the stairs and went to the door she had told you was the door to her room. You breathed in. . .and out, then, you did it again. (Fucking pussy). This time you actually knocked on the door, and you waited. . .and waited. Fuck.

Your heart dropped at the lack of response, she must've ditched you. And just as you decided to walk away, the door swung open and a wave of perfume blasted you in the face. It smelt good but dayum its strong.

"Hey!" Sera welcomed with a smile. Your face lit up.

"Hi," you said back.

She gestured for you to come in, you entered and for some reason, the worst thoughts started to run through your mind. What if she was tricking you into accusing you of rape? What if she had two big strong men to beat the shit out of you? What if she invited you here to make fun of you for thinking you had a chance with a goddess. Then you snapped back to reality, she wouldn't do that.

You glanced around the apartment, it wasn't anything too special, nor was it bad. It was roomy and had a decent view towards the park.

"Wow, nice," you whispered.

"Probably nothing compared to yours," she said, bumping into your shoulder on purpose as she passed you.

"I have an apartment too," you explained, looking at the graceful figure as she glides to the kitchen.

No response was given.

Now you stood awkwardly just in front of the door way, should you go sit down? Maybe follow her? You glanced around you as if people were watching, the shuffle into the front room.

You let out a short "Umm" in confusion. Seraphine peaked at you from the kitchen.

"What?" she asked, raising one brow slightly. You glanced back and gave an awkward face.

"Can I. . .sit down?" you asked in an uncomfortable tone.

Sera stares at you for a second before she lets out a short laugh.