A Date

You had gotten ready and started walking towards Sera's apartment, today she had asked you on a date at her place. Sudden, but still amazing! You walked with flowers in your hand, not cringy roses though, you had put thought into it and got a bouquet Stargazer Lilies. Seraphine's eyes, you could remember them clear as day, little optical orbs holding in all the dreams she had ever dreamed of, the stars that twinkled in them, it gave them life, and made you flutter. In all your ten thousand years of existence, you've never seen a pair as pretty as hers.

You got to the apartment and went to her door, she said she had something to do but should be back by now, your fist rose and knocked, no answer. Time to wait.

You waited. . .and waited. . .and waited even longer, dusk turned to night and you started to doze.

"Is she okay?" You asked yourself, your eyes trying to stay open.

----

Even though her feet hurt, she ran like hell. She was hours late, not minutes, hours. He had to have left by now. Right?

Then as she got to her apartment complex and saw you sitting next to her front door, her heart dropped. She ran over to you.

----

You heard footsteps, very fast foot steps, you were instantly in high alert, then you saw Seraphine and a surge of relief came over you, you stood up and looked at her. She stood right in front of you. She went to speak.

"I'm so sor-"

"Are you okay?"

Your tone wasn't what she expected it to be.

It took her a moment to process the question.

"Y-yes," She stuttered.

"Good, now are we gonna go inside?" You said, your voice still calm and your expression not showing an ounce of anger or annoyance.

Seraphine stared, and she stared in bewilderment, she had left you out here for hours and you were worrying about her. Then she took a step forward, grabbing your face, and. . . kissed you? What? Why? Instant panic and confusion filled your body, you let the kiss happen, and when you thought it was time to pull away, she pulled you back in. Kiss after kiss, her hands ran down your body. This, now this was a boundary crossed too soon.

"Hol' up! Wait a minute, somethin' ain't right here, what's up with you and the. . .the sudden aggression?" You asked, pulling her away.

Seraphine looked at the ground for a moment, little did you know, she couldn't understand why she felt this way, its like all the little things built up and now she can't control herself. She stepped closer, putting her hands on your chest then pushing you into the wall, and again, your lips connected. Something felt off, when something similar happened with her it made you feel aroused, but this was . . .just wonderful.

Seraphine backed away slightly as she tasted salt, her eyes locked on to yours, hers widened as she saw the slight redness and the liquid running down your cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry," She apologized as she tried to back away, you grabbed her and pulled her in, hugging her for a reason you didn't understand.

Then she heard it, the breaking of your song, she understood now, your song wasn't a happy song, it was one that misled her, made her think you were okay, when you weren't. Her body was pressed up against yours as you silently cried, then as she gazed at the rough, stone walls of her apartment, something pushed against her eyes, something she didn't want to escape, but she was with you, she let it go, and a tear left her eye.

----

Something felt so much better, so much lighter. You remembered entering the house, then the two of you went to her bed, then you passed out. Your eyes were still closed, you slowly became aware of your body, then you felt something in your hand. You let your eyes open, a beautiful girl was presented, her hair was messy, and her expression was soft, then your eyes fell onto your hands, they widened for a slight second as you noticed that your hands were holding hers.

A surge of emotion rushed through your system. Why, why was she able to make you feel like this? You stared at her sleeping face.

"I love you."

The words were forced out of your mouth, if she was awake you would have been embarrassed, but it felt right.

You stared at her for longer. You smiled softly the whole time.

"You know. . .You're so different from her," You whispered.

Seraphine's unconscious body shuffled up against you, causing your cheeks to turn bright red for a second. You closed your eyes as you felt the warmth from her body.

Seraphine's eyes were closed only for a second longer before she let her lids unclamp, she was awake, but since her face was in your chest, you couldn't see her open her eyes. Her cheeks instantly went red as she had a somber look on her face. Then you sneezed, like loud af. Heat and coldness switched back and forth in your body, suddenly, you felt shitty.

You were sick.

(Yo, so I need to go back and change some stuff, like how for some fucking reason when I put spaces between paragraphs to show a time skip it just acts like they're not there, so ima be using "----" to show time skips. I called last chapter short when it was actually normal length, this is a short chapter and I also had semi writers block so I tried getting it done instead of taking my time to make it higher quality, I wouldn't normally do this, but I'm not going to be posting for another week, at least I think, and when I do come back I plan to try posting more, also 800 reads :,3 its like people like my work or something, seriously stop reading this shitty work XD)

(New story first chapter may come out today, idk)

(I also hurt my foot on a charging port smh XD don't ask)