NOT A CHAPTER, AUTHORS NOTE AND A POLE

I wanna say thanks to everyone that's reading "You Are My Voice" I appreciate the support, I was feeling down when I started writing my fanfic, but already being at half a thousand reads? I feel ecstatic and feel like I've found a hobby, I know my writing has a long way to go and I wish to grow to become someone who can provide more content that's even better. I plan to look into and study strategies with writing, character development, and story building in general. With that being said, again, thank you so much and please continue to support me.

-CeoOfDreams

Also, lets decide on this new story with a little pole, I'm not going into detail, just some general ideas.

1. a man with a really shitty life and one day when time rewinds, he becomes a king of a nation, he has to learn how to control a country and do everything a king has to, as when time rewinds, he's in his early twenties.

2. a world full of monsters, a rare monster called an 'immortal' is something that can pass from body to body, it lives forever, but what's strange is that immortals aren't born, they're made.

3. when some small fry of a gang unknowingly jump a higher up member of their gang, he beats the shit out of two of them, then offers to take the other four teens under him as apprentices.

4. another fanfic XD

You can pick two.

Again, thanks for all the support, its given me a small purpose in this huge world!