Do You Ever Dream of Dreams?

You got to the door and proceeded to unlock it, slowly, you opened it. Kabin was waiting patiently for you.

"I'm home," you said softly to him, he simply watched you as you walked through the hall that lead into the living room. Seraphine was on a computer. . .wait. . .

"Hey!" you yelped. "That's mine!"

she jumped and looked back with a worried face.

"Ah! Sorry!" she apologized as she slammed the computer closed.

"Don't slam it either!" you yelled.

"Sorry. I saw that you got an email, and I got curious a looked. . . I listened to the audio file," she began as you stared at her with a bitch face. "Did you. . .make that?"

"With the help of a buddy, yes," you explained, a smile of pure excitement flooded her face.

"Woah! It sounded so dope, I even heard your voice, you can sing?" she asked, to which you felt your cheeks warm up a little.

"Not really, I just sang casually as I grew up and it got to that point," you said. "But what do you mean you saw the email? That means you were on my laptop before the email."

"I-"

"You were on my computer before."

"ye" ;-;

You took the computer and continued to walk to put it on a charger.

"How was your day?" you asked, leaving the laptop on the counter.

"Good, I guess, I didn't know you were going out today," she explained.

"Yeah, sorry about that, forgot to tell you," you hummed as you walked over and sat on the couch with her.

"Are you. . .mad?" she asked with hesitation.

"Why would I?" you questioned.

"I mean, I would think you wouldn't want me going through your stuff," she explained, lowering her tone in embarrassment.

"Seraphine, gods going to strike this world and crumble it down to dust, a minute spent hating you without reason is a minute wasted," you explained. "Follow me to the balcony."

You stood up and walked to the sliding glass doors, you could hear Sera following you. After you opened the door and entered the balcony, you sat down in one of the chairs, waiting for Sera to join.

"Are you sure, you know, about us?" you asked as Sera placed herself in a chair.

"Why wouldn't I?" she questioned.

"because the world would be a better place without me," you explained.

"Don't say th-"

"Not for what you think though," you added.

Sera left silence as a pleading response.

"I-" you started, then took a moment to make sure you were ready to admit it. "I'm too perfect, I can do anything I want, my drive is undying for no reason, that's why I own a business and that's why you're going to become famous, I just don't get disheartened. It's beautiful, but when it comes to my desires, its something that was put in the wrong hands. I have this hunger for power and control, I want to look over people and money, I'm addicted to business because I love knowing I'm better than everyone, hell, I'm better than any world leader to ever exist, because all of them grew from their disheartenment and mistakes."

You turned to Sera to finish your sentence.

"While I've never had either."

Sera took a moment to take it in, listening to your soul as it, for some reason, sounded like a song wrote around a guilty pleasure.

"No, its good, it just means you're determined," Sera said, trying to find the good in the words. "If you're not trying do anything bad, its fine."

You took your turn to think.

"I guess," you agreed.

You looked to the sky as the last light of dusk left, unveiling the stars.

"You know, I hope you're like one of those stars one day," you said.

Sera gave you an awkward glance.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I want everyone to look up to you, I want everyone to see you with all the other stars," you explained.

She giggled and looked to the night.

"Why would you ever want to be a star?" she asked.

The slight smile on your lips went away, you looked at her with confused eyes.

"Stars look so close together, but there are millions to billions of miles away from each other, being a star would be so lonely," she informed.

"I think you have it wrong," you interfered. "Sure, stars aren't so close to each other, but each star is a sun, each sun holds a solar system, every solar system has a moon, I'm you're moon. Sure, I don't shine as bright as you, but I help reflect the beauty you hold and I bet that somewhere out there, someone sees your beauty through me, that's what it means to truly be a sun."

She smiled at you.

"Are you some philosopher now?" she asked with a giggle.

"Yes, Indeed I am," you said in a fact accent.

She chuckled.

"I love you," she said.

You looked deep in her eyes as you smiled. Then you turned away.

UGH! SHE SO DAMN CUTE!!!

"You good?" she asked, leaning closer.

You turned back to face her and pulled her in, gently placing your lips between hers. She fell into you, then when you started to trail away, she pulled you closer for another kiss. Soon, she was pushing on your chest causing the chair to fall over, she was on top of you as you laid on the balcony floor. Your eyes met with hers, her face was red and she had that 'use me' look.

For some reason, your hands shot to your face, you were so flustered.

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

you composed yourself and looked at her.

"Lets just go inside," you said.

"But-"

"Inside," you interrupted.

(bruh, I am a terrible author, if any of you even read this chapter, thank you, and I have to say, i'm not necessarily having the easiest time writing this story, and I know I've said this before, but I need to write another story, and I was like 'what would my fans like?' so after hours of research, blistering days in the sun, climbing mountains, taking down King Jarvans army- I'm making a K/DA x Male Reader. . .YUP, hopefully this is something all my Seraphine Simps can enjoy, and guess what, I'ma put the two stories together, yup, you gonna be seeing another "reader" In this story. I know, how the fuck is this going to work? well, the answer to that is. . .no fucking clue, WE'LL FIND OUT)

Till next time dreamers, never stop, reach for the stars.