The Three Knights and Their King

You walked through the fading sunlight, the wind blowing at you slightly. You knew it would come to this, crimes were only increasing, you knew since three years ago, that's when you got Kabin. Now that you thought about it, the air to your right and left felt emptier than normal, funny what three days away from them could do. Then you thought back onto what Seraphine had told you, screaming and cursing. . . her knowledge pointed to her past experience, you wondered how much she's suffered from the voices. Then you thought about her voice, your stomach twisted up, your jaws bit down on each other. Words pushed through your mind.

"All the things she said," You whispered, wrapping your arms around yourself.

Then you started thinking about Seraphine again, Sera made you feel the same way. . .no, now that you tried to notice, she was better, in fact, she was addictive. Then the thought of being stuck in a spiders web came to mind. You smiled, you wouldn't mind being stuck in Sera's web.

The neighborhood was as quiet as ever, no children crying, no parents arguing, not even a dog barking at the sudden appearance of someone. You walked towards your house, bringing your key out, you unlocked the door, then you opened the door, the sound of movement and stumbling filled the air as you waited for them to appear. The head of a black shadow poked out of a corner, seconds later, another head poked out, slightly above the other one.

"Kabin, Atlas," You spoke, a smile on your face.

You turned on the lights and the face of two dogs were reveled. They rush towards you and you stoop down to get tackled by a muscly pure black Pitbull, Kabin. A nose poked your face, sniffing you then licking, you chuckled as you aggressively petted the black and tan German Shepard, Atlas.

"Hey boys," You chuckled as you got licked and walked on.

After they calmed down slightly, you got up and went to the kitchen, their food dispenser was still half full, and their water dispenser was almost empty. You filled both and the dogs casually followed you around. You went to the front room before texting the training place, you got a instant text back confirming Ghost had finished his training, you turn to the two fur balls, your gaze caused them to make eye contact with you.

"Say, you boys wanna go on a walk?"

The three of you walked to the training place. Kabin to your right, Atlas to your left. Soon Kabin would walk in front, Atlas to your right, and Ghost to your left. The boys were well behaved as always, if they saw a creature crawling around at night, they didn't react, and the lack of huffs told you there wasn't anyone. When you got to the brick building, you were smiling softly, you remembered when Ghost was just a pup, when he was crowned a name by his king, now he's a knight ready to serve his king until his death. You stepped up the stairs and walked through the door, Kabin and Atlas right behind you. Slowly walking to the counter, you meet the familiar young lady.

"Hello, Ms. Kanoa," You greeted, a smile on your face.

"Hello," She hummed back. "Ghost is waiting in that room."

Your eyes followed where she pointed, you looked back, nodded, then went towards the room. You thought back on why you needed three guard dogs, then you remembered how badass you would look, the money to by pure breeds was so worth. You opened the door and there he was, the pure white, blue and brown eyed husky.

"Ghost," You said calmly. His icy eyes stayed emotionless, then he turned into a pure fur ball and ran towards you, jumping and sniffing. You ruffled his fur aggressively, the three dogs greeted and sniffed each other, and of course, constantly bashed you around. But now, it was time to test the commands.

"Tutobai," Your voice was cold and stern, and from their original, happy, excited attitude, they stopped to meet your gaze, then following your gaze to see who you were staring at. You were looking at the person that had escorted Ghost to you, and now three, jacked and obedient, dogs were glaring at him.

(Miyanai= its fine/don't worry. Tutobai=be on guard/watch this person. Gusho=attack the mo fo I'm looking at. Tomo=friend/trust them. Fushimi=stay here......I didn't base them off anything, they're made up shit words)

"Miyanai, Miyanai!" You chuckled, the dogs instantly went back to pure fluffies. Ghost had good training, he was trained just like a soldier. "Alright, thank you so much, we'll be taking our leave."

You turned around, and the three dogs followed, tripping on each other and messing around with each other. You waved to Kanoa and left, ready to get home and relax.

Relax. . .relax was supposed to be the main goal, but when you showed up to a raging man standing on your front porch, you knew relaxing was the last thing you were gonna do.

"Damn, bitch! Where you been?" Brendon asked, throwing his arms out.

Then he saw the three dogs, and the dogs saw him, and the dogs instantly ran towards him, licking and sniffing as he petted them while talking to them in a squeaky baby voice, saying some of the following.

"Oh, you such a gud boi!" "whos the most handsome? All of you!" "you missed me! I know you did!"

Then his attention turned to you.

"So, who your new bitch?" He asked, then went back to spoiling your dogs.

"She's not my bitch," You told him, fishing for your keys.

"Oh god, its another one of those 'she's not my bitch, she's my girlfriend' situations," Brendon huffed.

"Nope, she's not my girlfriend either," You explained.

"Oh, so you just 'friends'?" He pushed.

You went to your door and unlocked it, ignoring Brendon the whole time.

"Just friends," Brendon confirmed for himself, juggling Kabin's head in his palm.

Brendon got up, the dogs swarming him as the two of you went into your house. You instantly went to the kitchen, the dogs went over to their food bowls and scarfed down their food. Brendon leaned against a wall, watching you as you pulled out some left overs. You went with your business as Brendon glared with narrow eyes.

"Magic related crime rates are going up," He said in a serious voice.

"I know," You spoke.

"And having dogs isn't going to help," Brendon grumbled.

"They will," You insured.

You looked over your shoulder and locked eyes with Brendon. Then he sighed and stopped leaning on the wall, striding off into the front room. You went back to making left overs, you needed the dogs to look scary, if shit went south, you would be fine.

Once the food was done and eaten, you went into the front room, Brendon was on the couch watching TV, you sat down. There was moments of silence as the dogs came to sit with you.

"Brendon, I'm gonna be fine," You explained.

"And how should I know?" He huffed. "You don't have a purpose, you can't fend for yourself."

His words were false but you had told him you were purposeless, no point in telling him off.

The conversation didn't continue, just awkward silence.

"I gotta go home," Brendon said as he stood up, he walked by without even petting the dogs, once he was at the door, he turned to you. "Stay safe, and don't burn anything down, its good to know your okay."

He walked out the door, you stared at where he stood for a while before looking down at your lap, you got lost in thought, there's always someone who cares, Brendon was that someone for you.

"Well, I make too many people worry," You said to yourself.

(short chapter. . . I think, I feel like this one was bad at the beginning and gradually got better, anyway, I'm planning on making an original story so if you want you could check it out, also, what do you think Your purpose should be? Try to make it as unique as possible)
(also, Ima make it where You can sing and write music, lemme know if you wanna become famous or just have this bond between you and Seraphine where you share music)