Good Morning

Seraphine was quick to notice the not so normal feeling mattress, when she was half awake, she opened her eyes. She was laying on you, first, her face heated up, second, something rubbed against her thigh. Why did she instantly know what it was, she lifted her leg slightly and looked at the camp site. Well, morning wood wasn't something you could control. She shrugged it off like the total chad she was and laid her head on your chest again, this time, she listened for your heartbeat. She raised her hand and placed it on her heart, and listened as they slowly started to beat in sync. Again, her face turned red. She hugged you and smiled, she liked this feeling. Then, she remembered yesterday, her heart instantly sunk. She felt guilty, but her hopes were high, she was capable of cooking breakfast. She waited a little longer, taking you in as much as she could before she slowly rose. She smiled as she looked down on you. Then she walked to the kitchen.

You instantly gasp for breath, you had accidently held your breath at the end when she stood up. Your face burned red, for some reason, you hadn't noticed that Sera's perfume smelled a lot like hers. Then you felt an ache in your stomach, you couldn't stand the thought of her. You shook your head and tried to forget, so you flooded your mind with questions. Where was Sera going? How does she feel about us waking up together? How would-

"Oh my god," you said to yourself as you stared at your manhood. Your erect manhood. Yup, your face was red again, just in case you were wondering. There was no way she didn't noticed. You had woken up in the middle of her placing her head on your chest, so you didn't know that she totally noticed. You slowly got up, groaned at the back pains, and stretched. You walked towards the kitchen, the sound of sizzling became clearer the closer you approached. You turned the corner to see Seraphine with her hair in a ponytail, she was cooking. . .SHE WAS COOKING??? Alarms went off in your head, you glanced at the pan and to your surprise, the eggs weren't burnt. Damn, dope. You walked into the kitchen which got a head turn from Sera.

"Good morning," she hummed, a smile on her face.

"Morning," you said back as you smiled.

You pulled out a chair from the table and sat down.

"How'd you sleep?" Sera asked.

Your cheeks turned slightly red at the question, after all, she did sleep on top of you.

"Good," you replied, the shyness breaking through slightly.

Seraphine smiled at the answer.

"I slept well too," she said, turning back to the food.

Her cheeks turned bright red as soon as she faced the pan, you couldn't see it happen, but for some reason, you knew she was embarrassed.

Seraphine plated the food and put a plate in front of you before she sat down with her own. You looked down at the plate, you were presented with two, not burnt eggs. Nice.

You ate in silence, once you were done, you sat back and relaxed. Sera got up from her seat and walked to the coffee maker, put coffee grounds at the top, and left it.

You didn't know how to actually make coffee so her actions were foreign to your understanding. You shrugged it off and closed your eyes, listening as she shuffled around the kitchen, putting stuff away and getting stuff out, finally you heard her walk towards you. Seraphine placed a cup in front of you, you opened your eyes, glanced at her, then at the cup. You lean forward and look up at her.

"Thanks," you hummed as you took a deep inhale, the coffee smelt wonderful.

You tipped the cup to take a sip, the warmth rushed through your body. Sera smiled and leaned down, she casually kissed your cheek, she then walked over to the sink while you stared at her in slight shock, then you blinked and shrugged it off, again, she did sleep on top of you last night. You took a sip of your coffee and wondered, how could you fall in love with someone in a few weeks? You looked at the ceiling with rueful eyes, what were you thinking, it only took you a day the last time. You wanted to get mad and kick some shit, but this wasn't your house so you decided best to not. A sigh escaped your lips and you put a finger to you temple, rubbed slightly and looked at your coffee in annoyance. Seraphine washed the dishes, then she went to the living room. You finished the coffee and washed it, dried it and looked for the other cups to know where to place it. While looking through the cabinets, you noticed what you should've noticed yesterday, the excessive amount of cat toys laying around, yet you haven't seen a cat, maybe it died? You would man up and broach the topic later. You went into the living room, Seraphine was on the couch, you joined her, got your phone out, and scrolled through your messages.

Brendon- "Yo went to your house yesterday you didn't answer you good?"

You read the message and typed in a response.

You- "Yeah bro I'm at a girls place"

You put your phone down and smiled, he was going to be jealous. Sera looked over at you as you placed your hand over your mouth to hide you smile, or tried to, your eyes smiled for you.

"What is it?" Sera asked. You shook your head.

"Nothing, just something funny," you said, imagining Brendon's reaction to the text message.

"Tell me," Sera said, almost in a whine.

"Its nothing! I promise," you said to her smiling.

Little did you notice, she had crawled closer to you to as the conversation went on. Now you were face to face, this time, you were the one who grew some balls. You slid your hand to her cheek, then you pulled her closer, and your lips touched. She fell into the kiss, you held it for a full 6 seconds, until she slowly pulled away, and your eyes locked. Those starry eyes caught you again, it was magic, her touch, unfroze the coldness of your heart the last person had placed.

You waited longer in the silence, then she came closer again, she placed a hand on your chest as she kissed you. This wasn't happening, was it? Then she kissed you again, and again. You noticed your kisses weren't in sync, slowly, they became more synchronized as you realized, you were making out with her. She rubbed your chest and you had your hands placed on her back, also wondering around.

(Don't worry, no lemon yet. . .yet ;3)

You slowly run your finger up her back, Seraphine shivered and her body jolted forward, she pulled away, her face was a deep red and her hair was messy.

"Don't do that," she said shyly. "My backs sensitive."

Boner alert. Well that was cute af.

Then she sat up. . .on your boner. . .welp.

Sera's face turned even redder, so did yours, then. . .you stared at each other.

"So. . .wanna go get coffee?" you asked awkwardly, making sure things didn't escalate too fast.

Sera continued to stare for a bit, then nodded her head with an awkward face.

"Sure," she responded.

(FUCKING PROFESSIONALISM, YOU HANDLED THAT SHIT LIKE A CHAD. Sure it was a little awkward but thanks bro, I didn't want to write lemon quite yet.)