Change Up

(home boi gonna write another romance, please check soon for it)

You had left before Seraphine woke up, even though you wanted to kiss her bye. Not like you were gonna be gone that long. For now, you'd well wish her day until you got home.

You drove to Kangie Hyungs studio with a wild grin, you were smiling because you were excited to start, but also you wanted to tease him by calling him "Kangie Hyung". You had seen on his twitter posts that his male fans love to call him that even though they were older than him. (in Korean, a male calls another male brother or friend that is older than him "Hyung" except there are K-pop fans, both male and female, that use the wrong honorific on purpose. and yes, you were older than Kang-Dae)

You parked into the lot with a shit eating grin, this was gonna be amazing.

You got out of your car and walked to the door, then into the building. You navigated your way to room 501.

after getting lost a few times, you found the labeled room and entered to see Kang-Dae.

The two of you met eyes, stared for a moment before you took a big gasp.

"Omg! is that Kangie Hyung?" you yelled in a high pitch voice.

His reaction was amazing, considering he threw his head back and yelled. He then continued to spout Korean words left and right in a scolding tone. You laughed hysterically as he switched back and forth from Korean to English.

"Hey!" you said in a stern, mockingly deep voice. "Is that how you talk to your elders!"

He stopped and stared. Then continued to yell at you in Korean.

Five seconds in and this was amazing.

After a while of yelling and then introductions, the lesson had finally begun.

"So, you try," he urged as you stared at the software that held an endless amount of bars for music.

"Uhhh, trying is about all ima do," you said with little confidence.

You put in keys in a basic melody.

"See, not hard, and its used so much so you can always rely on it," Kang explained.

"But won't the music be boring?" you asked.

"yes, that's why we change it's surroundings," he said.

You simply raised a brow.

"Here, let me show you," he groaned slightly.

He placed very few notes down, changed the foundation melody slightly, and played it. There was a total of three instruments, a piano(the foundation), the trumpets(the zest), and claps(the rhythm), but for some reason, it clicked.

"Can you change the trumpet to be more. . .higher pitched and quicker?" you asked while the idea was in your head.

He looked at you with a confused face, then he change the reverb, frequency, and pitch, all while explaining what they did and how to do it.

Then he played it. Even he looked shocked at the sounds coming from the speakers. The vibe the two of you had created gave off this excited, tropical like vibe, it was stuck in your head.

"Hold up, let me add some bass," he said.

He added it and it seemed to peel open, the feeling this was producing was indescribable.

"Wait, can you make it start real quiet and turn it up as it goes?" you asked.

He did just that, and everything started to come together. The two of you looked at each other.

"Is this song material?" you questioned.

"Pretty much," Kang responded.

----

We change up, change up, change!

Kang sang the last line of the song into the mic, the words were mostly Korean, which you knew very little of, but you enjoyed the process of making the song. It was simple, but listening to the samples, it was so damn catchy.

You sat down with Kang to listen to the finished version. You listened in aw as it played. It was your first master piece.

"Somethings missing," Kang muttered.

You looked to him with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Here," he said while pushing the microphone to your mouth, "Sing the chorus in a low voice."

You did as he asked and waited as he tinkered with the song, then he played the edited part.

"damn, not half bad," Kang breathed. You just stared, you sounded that decent?

Kang turned to you.

"Do you mind if I send this to my company and ask if we can make this a real song?" he asked.

"Uhh, sure," you agreed.

He simply smiled widely and turned back to the computer.

"Well, I should probably head home," you said awkwardly.

"It is late, see you tomorrow," Kang complied.

You walked out that door bursting in confidence.

Can't wait to tell Sera, you thought to yourself. As you walked you hummed the song over and over. You couldn't wait, if it got accepted, people around the world would see it.

"Maybe, you were wrong," you spoke to yourself as you ruefully looked to the now darkening sky. You smiled as you thought of Sera on a stage singing for millions. "Yeah, you definitely were wrong."

(BRO, MY WRITERS BLOCK RN IS SO BAD, I'M SOOOO SORRY. This sucks but I think I know what I'm going to do to try and help my writers block. Home boi gonna make another fanfic. AND YOU GET TO CHOSE, well, of two options at least. We have. . .
1. Chizuru Mizuhara x reader
Or
2. Miku Nakano x reader

Also please don't judge my music taste, I know K-pop is girly but idk I love it, I ain't even gay.

Quick thanks to the mother fuckers that pounce on each chapter as soon as they're released. Also thanks to anyone who has come this far, I looked back and my beginning chapters aren't the best, I've been working hard to improve, even if its a little at a time.)