one

here it begins ;)

26TH JUNE 2021 :

My body jumped as the loud music produced enough vibration to mild arrhythmia, but just enough that sped my heart rate without causing damage.

A scent of cloying mix of hair products and a strong aftershave, alcohol, sweat, vomit and marijuana that i have been desperate to smoke mixed all together they filled my nostrils as i enter the packed living room.

It's dark in here no forms of lights but the strung ones that shed colors across the furniture in the room. I glance around noticing people crowding into couches and chairs most of them are sucking the air from each others lungs or stumbling dancing and jumping chaotically to the music. There was also groupes standing around a pool table cheering the players on loudly.

The crowdedness of the place was making my heart beat in my head so in quick decision i made my way to a small corridor that lead into the hallway.

The first thing that caught my attention there, was a line formed by people wanting to use the bathroom and in the beginning of it was someone banging hardly on the door, I chuckle lightly at the sight but i ignore them and keep walking.

Passing by a door i could smell a strong scent of popcorn freshly out of the microwave. Figuring out it was the kitchen, I inhale slowly and walk through the open door.

It's messier and even more packed in the kitchen, with steady traffic to the fridge, drinks spilled on the counters making it sticky, discarded red plastic cups everywhere, a bag of ice sitting in the sink and bottles sitting on available surfaces and an overflowing trash can.

I noticed someone making rounds with a tray of colorful shooters and some more couples making out.

I take a look through the big glass door and my excitement could hardly be concealed when i noticed a group of people smoking weed outside.

I start opening the door to walk over to them but i felt someone slightly tapping on my shoulder making me freeze in my place.

" Please don't be some creep! " i whisper to myself as i felt by breath getting heavier.

Turning around hesitantly, I let out a huge exhalation of my pent-up breath when i saw Caroline behind me in her short black dress, a corset hugging her waist tightly making her look absolutely stunning, her red lips were wrapped around the straw of her drink as she smiled smugly to me.

" I was right as always, you came! " she shakes her head, voice is smoky.

" yeah, whatever " i roll my eyes, speaking roughly as i try to hide my smile.

Caroline is my best friend, she is my favorite human on earth...well, right after Ann! She has always been there for me no matter what, we met at a concert about three years ago we got each other numbers and we started hanging out daily. The first impression i had on her was that she's mysterious and very intimidating with her covered in tattoos body and the way she dresses, but when i got to know her i realized that she's legitimately a beautiful creature with an amazing, caring heart. She's affable and would never judge you in anyway.

" Did you have a drink? " She asks and i shake my head in denial.

"Let's get you something " grabbing my wrist, she walked me over to the white wooden table, lifting a red cup and handing it to me.

i sign as i took it from her letting out a heavy breath, closing my eyes and bringing the plastic cup to my lips tilting my head back and gulping the drink back in one hit, cringing at the fire that coats down my throat. Usually I'd rather get high cause alcohol doesn't do shit for me, but fuck this one is strong!