seven

It's been so long I apologize! also thank you so much for 1k readers :)

azail :

" No.fucking.way " my head falls back as i laugh hysterically, with tears running down my face and arms crossed over my stomach in an attempt to catch my breath

Liam laughs softly to himself over his own mishap before pulling out yet another non-smoked joint, perching it between his parted lips, I watch with fascinated eyes as he brings the lighter up flicking it with his thumb to spark the flame ignite, he drags in a deep breath as the end of it glows and crackles then plucked it away from his lips keeping his breath there for brief seconds before tilting his head back and blowing smoke streams out of his full lips

" Wait until you hear about this one! " He murmurs under his breath

" Once in secondary school, at some boring ass chemistry lesson. I was high and exhausted so trying to get comfortable in my seat i kicked my leg up and magically my shoe flew off and smashed into the ceiling with this huge BANG that had the teacher whirling around and yelling "WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?"

My jaw physically dropped down to the ground, questioning if i heard that correctly and my brows furrow as i try to set it in my imagination- how is that even possible?

" I was too high to even speak, just blinked at the teacher as the ceiling tile literally fell and shattered on the floor between us and the shoe thumped down on top of it and i awkwardly lifted my arms up in surrender whispering "that's not my shoe" yet standing there with the one matched pair on "

I manage to whisper a dramatic " oh shit!" as peals of laughter burst from deep within

" I swear to fuck "

Liam's eyes brimmed with tears of mirth and the smile tugging his lips broke into a grin.

He grips the the joint at the dampened end by his thumb and forefinger and extends it near my lips between us.

The corner of my mouth automatically tug up. suctioning my lips around it sucking my cheeks in and drawing back smoke into my mouth feeling it warm and potent as it leads there. Liam watches me with a focused expressions as i inhaled the debris down my throat and pulled away when i find my limits wasting no time to blow out a stream of smoke through my nostrils.

" That would've been awkward! " I continue to cackle about his previous story of a real situation.

" It bloody was! " He clarifies

Well- this situation has been going on for about an hour a half now!

I arrived at 10 pm for another night of work but the bar was shut and when i say shut i mean no drunk bodies grinding on each other or that usual loud music shaking the dim walls... Although the lights were on and i heard a subtle sound of rock music playing in the background- probably for the cleaners.

I was so confused and when i met eyes with Liam coming out of the hallway i can tell he had the faintest look of uneasiness. The dark insecure place in me told me that it's because of me being there which made me feel quite unwelcomed.

He let me know that the bar is shut due to some odd reason and had rumbled out a bunch of 'how hasn't anyone informed you' and 'you probably shouldn't be here' which made me feel admittedly uncomfortable.

I wrapped my arms around myself and was about to leave and that's when he pulled out a rolled joint and my eyes went black in desperation, he somehow noticed and he offered me a smoke... He said he's good at telling when someone is in a need for weed which kinda impressed me.