sixteen

azail:

The night, like any other night had eventually come to an end.

It was already 3am when Harry dragged me to the parking lot still holding my hand, I don't remember a single second in the whole night that he had let go of my hand.

" You know you can let go of my hand now " I pointed out as we headed towards his car.

" I know but I don't want to " he shrugs

" Why is that " I ask.

" You know, just in case someone saw us " he turns to wink at me.

Though I find his reasoning all the more reasonable I argue further " I'm just concerned for you "

" Concerned for me? " He furrows his brows.

" Yeah, you might fall in love with me and it would suck when I'd eventually have to leave you " I explain and he chuckles humorously.

" Yeah definitely that's the biggest of my concerns right now "

I smile to myself, looking down as we approach his car and when I lift my head I'm startled by the figure lent against it smoking what seems to be a cigarette.

As I take a better look at him, I recognize him to be the man from a few weeks ago– the one that was about to slap me across the face if Harry didn't stop him.

If I'm not mistaken– Davis.

Just looking at his ugly face is enough to trigger me, so I turn to Harry whose expression is completely unrecognizable right now as it turned into a very dark and scary one.
It's like the expression he wore when he was dealing with that man– just very exotic and stoic.

" Look now who we have here " he smirks showing an ugly golden tooth " the little brat who was causing us trouble yesterday " he takes a step towards us and I instinctively seek shelter behind Harry as I feel my heartbeat quickening in apprehension.

" I wouldn't take any step further if I were you Davis " Harry warns sharply.

" Come on Styles, you're not going to be protecting her again right now, that bitch needs to be taught a lesson on snooping around." His disgusting tone made a chill run down my spine.

" Davis " Harry snaps sharply causing me to flinch uncontrollably " watch your fucking words when you're talking about my girlfriend, or in fact someone like you shouldn't even be talking about someone like her at all. "

" Did you just say girlfriend " Davis's tone completely shifts

" Are you fucking deaf or what? "

" I-I didn't know " he struts

" Now you fucking do so get the fuck out of my way before I do something you wouldn't like " Harry says, in a curt loud and angry tone.

Without any other word, Davis stepped away from the car and Harry started tugging me towards it as I'm still behind him, he opens the car door for me and I enter it.

He lets go of my hand for the first time in hours then he goes to stride over to the driver's side.

When I turned to the window I caught a glimpse of Davis's expression and it's horrifyingly familiar to say the least.
He clenched his jaw as he glared at me with a vicious expression and my breathing became more rapid as I gulped sharply.

" Let's get out of here, quickly please " I turn to Harry who's sitting on the driver's side now, with a pleading look on my face.

His brows crease as he senses the discomfort and apprehension in my tone. He nods reviving the engine and starts driving quickly out of the parking lot.