fifteen

azail:

Walking into the bar, fingers entwined with Harry's felt like I was a celebrity on the red carpet of my film's premiere. Everyone was gawking shamelessly at us and I could swear if it weren't for harry glaring daggers at them they would absolutely pull out their phones and take pictures.

I could feel the burdening weight of their stares, causing me an amount of discomfort I've never felt like in my seventeen years of living.

I've never been under such attention not even that first night I met Harry when we did karaoke together. Everyone was drunk off their minds back then and nobody cared about us but now that the night had just begun everyone was more than fifty percent sober.

It's hard to put into words how I feel like people are not only looking at me, but they're seeing right through me like they know my deepest and darkest secrets, ones I've kept to myself for the past seven years.

I came to a halt abruptly and Harry turned to me with a confused look on his face, shaking his head as if to ask me what was wrong.

I shift my weight from one leg to the other as I explain " I'm going to the changing room, I have to put on my uniform to work "

" You won't be working tonight " he states as if it should be obvious.

" What- why? " I furrow my brows

" I told you, tonight is about convincing people that you're my girlfriend "

" But- "

" No but, you'll be staying with me plus you'll get paid as if you worked a full shift."

" Harry I don't want this. "

" And I wasn't asking chérie. " he brings his hand to tuck a lock of hair behind my ear, slightly smirking at me.

I could feel the frustration growing inside me but in quick decision I say fuck it. I'm not losing anything here, in fact I'm gaining money while resting so " whatever " I murmur.

" Good girl "

I tilt my head scoffing in mockery "good girl" and he bursts into laughter.

" Come on " he tugs on my hand, urging me to follow him.

I follow behind him, looking at his back and tracing over the patterns on his dress shirt wrapped around his broad shoulders until he leads us to the bar, He orders a drink for himself, giving me a warm smile when he looks at me.

" What would you like to drink, chérie? "

" I will just take an old fashioned "

" Get my girl what she wants " Harry orders the bartender- Liam and that's when he seems to notice us holding hands, cause his eyes were on the verge of slipping out of his head as he looked between us " Styles...Azail...your girl? "

That's when it clicked that Harry had just called me his girl, I stand there together with Liam both in total shock as Harry just smirks at us.

" Hello– Liam, didn't you hear what my girl said? " he brings his index and middle fingers in front of Liam's face and snaps them together as if to bring him back to reality.

" Right... Your girl... An old fashioned..." He shook his head and cursed under his breath " Fuck "

He goes briefly to prepare our drinks then he comes back to and places them on the table in front of us.
Harry and I take our drinks but he still never lets go of my hand as he leads us to his usual table and I can feel Liam gaze burning a hole in my back.

I spot Louis, Zayn and Niall at Harry's table and I take a deep breath, preparing myself for their reactions

I kept looking down at the ground as we led us to their usual table, I only lifted my head up when we came to a halt.