ten

;)

azail :

The wind pierced throw my thin jacket, while making that gentle noises I could hear the whistling of in my ear. we walked out of the building, right away i saw a matt black Ferrari parked along the curb, hugging the black tarmac, bright headlamps illuminating the onward road. i walked up to the passenger side of the rebellious vehicle and harry like the gentleman he is waisted no time opening the door for me as my mouth curved into a smile. The seats are black leather, warm the second i pressed my back to it.

I watch him through the clear glass as he strides over to the driver side, opening the door and eventually sitting on the leather seat and shutting the door behind him. He runs the car so the seats are vibrating now, i quickly turn grabbing the seatbelt and sashing it across my chest and to clip it in.

He turns his head forward and shifts the gears, revving off in a quick speed with one hand on the wheel. I immediately heard the sounds of thunder as we ripped through the street. My heart rate is more flustered than usual.

" How far away is your house ? " He asks, continuing to drive past the speed limit.

" About 30 minutes away " i tell him

He shakes his head and i pull my eyes to the window. I rest my elbow on the window sill, placing my chin on my palm. I glance at the window as we drive through the big city. The temperature is falling fast, it's windy and the big drops of rain are splatting against the clear glass.

I peer at his side profile as his eyes remain on the road while his one hand was resting on top of the wheel, he darts his tongue out to wet his bottom lip, jawline is sharp. He's just effortlessly attractive!

" You're gonna need to give me some directions " he murmurs, steering with one hand as the wind blew through us

I nod " make a left on the street "

Stepping on the gas, he straightens himself out on the road and aims to run right to the direction i gave him.

" Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" Harry asks out of no where, catching me off guard.

" No, thanks though!" I shake my head in denial

" You sure?" He checks " i can totally stop by a drive through "

I shook my head again, and as much as i would've loved that and i don't have enough money to fork out just for a nice meal. And now even if I'm sure Harry is well with money, I'd never in a million years let him pay for me. I really don't want to be that type of girl!

" Okay- as you like!" His curls his lips inwards, nodding his head.

He reaches forward, flicking with his long clad fingers on the radio and fiddling with the buttons and knobs until he finds a channel that isn't static and i couldn't help but notice the ring on his index finger.

Snatching a hold of his wrist and bringing it close to my eye level as my gaze swept over the antique silver ring in cold admiration.

" God- Harry this ring is fucking beautiful!" I express

Though the ring is ornately blackened by age the way antique silver does, it was as pretty as a copper patina, especially when viewed as a whole with the blue stone.

It's just all the more beautiful for such simplicity!

" You like it?" He questions with his raspy accent that had a deep timbre, the kind that anchors your soul a single moment in time.