six

azail :

From the lazy spin of the crowd, to the recumbent light of eventide that will soon be starlit black, the bar soaks in the ambiance of another night.

Taking orders, serving drinks, cleaning and resetting tables, answering customer questions and accepting payments- that's what 6 nights of my week will be consisted of from now on!

The loud music thumped at my feet, as i struggle to pull myself through the mess of sweaty bodies that danced and jumped chaotically to the music.

As i got to the other end to where the bar was and a little less people around, i bring myself right to the counter sitting down on one of the stools. I glance down at the people infatuated with each other near the dark end graffitied wall. They kissed and held each other to the point where I couldn't particularly tell if they're long time lovers or a reckless hookup for tonight.

" Tiered aren't we, love? " Liam teased as he leant over with his palms flat on the bar top

" Haven't slept well yesterday! " i murmur, crossing my hands down on the surface as my head falls down heavy in fatigue due to lack of sleep.

My brain struggles to focus when it is tired which often leads to racing thoughts that manage to keep me awake, it's a bothersome, but the sleep deprivation continues to contribute to anxiety, with that being said it really became a cyclical problem for me.

After all sleep requires peace but not all of us can have that, especially when your mind is your biggest enemy! Plus i had nothing to help me go through it yesterday.

" Are you gonna drink tonight? " He chuckles and i shake my head between my hands

" I don't know " i say back

" Want a shot? "

I wasn't thinking straight when i replied out of desperation " please "

A minute passed as i felt the little glass of a shot drink sliding on the surface and touching my exposed skin as my eyes widen out of habit before i snatch it and gulp it back in one hit, i cough slightly dragging my arm across my mouth in attempt to wipe any remnants of the liquid away from my lips.

The first shot is always the hardest- though it wasn't enough for me so i asked for another, and another and maybe just maybe 3 others.

" I think that's enough for you " i peek my eyes open to see Liam's face lighting up with a smile that looks gentle yet sympathetic.

Despite having having my attempt to get wasted ruined, i don't feel like being a pain in the ass and bother Liam since he's been genuinely nice to me.

I just roll my eyes " okay.."

" Now go back to work my sweetheart " Liam demands with a gentle look and i nod.

••••

I felt my throat tighten in the grip of an odd overwhelming emotion wining raise of my blood pressure, heart-rate and adrenalin levels in my body when i peek at Harry's silhouette through the led lights. There he is sat on on a stool with a torn black leather seat with a girl straddling his lap like he's getting a little naughty performance, his hands on her ass under the short leather skirt and fishnet tights.

I suck in a sharp breath when her hand ran up to his hair and her long nails tangle his soft curls as his hands snap up, one threads into the back of her hair and the other grasping her jaw as he yanks her towards him with so much force.

He's kissing her with so much hunger like he's a starved man and she's first real taste of sustenance he's had in years.

And i swear i thought i was hallucinating or the alcohol strongly hit in my brain as the girl tilted her head and his eyes land on mine. God- even through the darkness and the overwhelming state I'm in, they manage to shine bright within my soul causing the bumps on my skin at the base of my body hairs to involuntarily develop. They're that kind of green that speak to the soul of nature, of fresh wands of grass and new buds. A Bright color just bold and beautiful!