🍃Skeletons in the Closet🍃

Shiro Shinobi: The Equalists are on the attack! The Lieutenant and his chi blockers invaded Air Temple Island and forced Tenzin and his family to flee! In the daring escape, Lin Beifong sacrificed herself and saved the airbenders, but she was captured and Amon took her bending away. Now, Team Avatar is in hiding as they await help from General Iroh and the United Forces.

Republic City

Republic City is filled with several Equalist airships while at City Hall, with Equalist airships and mecha tanks around it. Hiroshi Sato is standing on the front steps, addressing a large crowd.

Hiroshi Sato: "It is a glorious day, my Equalist brothers and sisters! Amon has torn down the tyrannical bending government!" He said as an aerial shot of the Pro-bending Arena with mecha tanks around it. "He has declared bending illegal..." He said as on Aang Memorial Island and the statue of Aang wearing a large Amon mask; Equalist banners are from Aang's staff and Air Temple island is covered in fog. "...and he has the Avatar on the run. Our great leader has a vision for the future. One day soon, bending will no longer exist and we will live in a world where everyone is finally equal! The United Forces are on their way right now to try and stop that dream. But we will prevail!" He shouted out a the crowd cheers loudly in response. Near the back, two chi blockers look at each other, one male, the other female, before they turn and walk away. They push aside a clump of bushes in Republic City Park and enter a small clearing with a large rock in the center. One earthbends the rock aside, revealing a hole, and both jump inside as the rock slides back over. Cut to the chi blockers, who have removed their masks and revealed themselves to be Korro and Y/n, walking down a dim hallway.

Korro: "Can you believe Hiroshi?! "The Avatar's on the run". I'm not running from anyone! Let's go back up there and knock some heads; they'll never know what hit 'em." He said angrily as he turns to go back to do that before Y/n placed her hand onto his shoulder..

Y/n: "Relax. General Iroh's coming with an entire fleet of battleships. Then Amon will be the one who's running." She said honestly as Korro frowns knowing that she was right.

Korro: "I hate this "being patient" stuff." He said seriously while he made Y/n scoff a laugh before both turn and walk on.

Asamir, Mako and Bolin, who are sitting on crates. Asamir is watching in amusement as Bolin plays with Pabu. Asamir glares as he hears Korro and Y/n approaching, before he, Mako and Bolin stand up and walk over to greet them.

Asamir: "You two were gone a while." He questioned suspiciously towards Y/n.

Y/n: "We were doing reconnaissance, Asamir." She said honestly annoyed with his additude towards her.

Asamir: "Whatever." He said irritated towards Y/n as Gommu thankfully broke through the tension that Mako, Bolin and Korro were seeing.

Gommu: "Welcome back! Hope you worked up an appetite, 'cause dinner is served." He said as he is then seen stirring a pot of stew and pouring some into a dish.

Korro: "Thanks so much for letting us hide out with you the past few days." He said honestly as he smiles towards Y/n. "Y/n wasn't kidding when she said she knows a friend who can help us out." He said as he alongside Y/n, Mako, Gommu, Bolin, and Asamir sitting at a table. Y/n and Asamir hold bowls of stew.

Gommu: Hands a bowl of stew to Korro. "Honored to oblige as well help out a friend of our dear helper here." He said as he gives a bowl to Bolin and fills it with stew before ruffling Y/n's hair. "My associates and I heartily oppose Amon's so-called "Equalist" policies." He said as a view of the alley is shown. "We got benders and nonbenders living together down here, but do you see us fightin'?" He said before he wraps his arms around himself. "No siree; we've figured out how to harmoniously co-exist." He said honestly as Y/n laughs softly before she eats gratefully.