🍃When Extremes Meet🍃

Shiro: "Republic city is at war. After discovering his father, Hiroshi Sato, is working with the enemy, Asamir turns against him. And following another defeat at the hands of the Equalists, Lin Beifong resigns as chief of police. With the Equalists army growing stronger, who will help the Avatar stop Amon and restore balance to the city?"

A ferry arriving at Air Temple Island

Mako, Bolin, Asamir and Y/n sailed towards Air Temple island on a Air Acolyte ferry boat and once docked were greeted by Korro, Jinora, Ikki and Meelo.

Ikki: "You're finally here!" She yelled out excitedly. "Welcome to Air Temple Island!" She shouted out in greeting as Mako, Bolin, Asamir and Y/n walked out of the ferry. "Your new home." She said smiling making Y/n laugh lightly at the girl's enthusiasm.

Meelo: "Yes, Welcome to my domain." He said towards the group.

Bolin: "Well, aren't you sweet, little monk child." He said holding his duffel bag on one shoulder before Pabu chirps out jumping from Bolin's shoulder to Y/n's licking her cheek then jumped onto the ground to go greet Naga as Pabu ran in between Meelo's legs.

Meelo: "What's that fuzzy creature?" He questioned never seeing a fire ferret before.

Jinora: "That is a Fire ferret. An arboreal mammal common to the bamboo forests of the central earth kingdom." She said displaying her knowledge.

Y/n: "Impressive, Jinora." She said smiling sweetly til she heard a gasp from Ikki as she along with Jinora plugged up their ears.

Ikki: "He's cute!" She yelled out happily running over towards Naga and Pabu as Pabu arched his back up hissing like a cat running around Naga's legs from Ikki while Meelo tugged on Naga's ears playing Sky bison making Y/n laugh at the children's playfulness.

Mako: "Thanks for sending the Air Acolytes to help us with the move, Korro." He said honestly walking towards Korro with Asamir.

Asamir: "Yes, they've been amazing. Such tireless workers." He said as the Acolytes were carrying huge trunks of Asamir's luggage from the boat which were gifts to Y/n.

Korro: "Oh, I thought you were only bringing a few things." He asked Asamir as Y/n rolled her eyes slightly.

Y/n: "Trust me, it could have been worse. Asamir loves spoiling me even though I tell him that he doesn't have to." She said honestly before hugging Korro.

Korro: "No problem. Everyone here wants you guys to feel welcome." He said honestly before hugging Y/n back before the group walked into the main part of the island.

Y/n walked beside Asamir as she breathed slowly in calming breathes before feeling eyes on her then looked down at Meelo whom was smiling at her lovestruck.

Meelo: "You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair?" He asked as Y/n looked over at Asamir whom was laughing lightly.

Asamir: "Looks like I have some competition." He said jokingly as Y/n lightly punched him on the shoulder.

Ikki: "And now for the grand tour. The flying bisons sleep in those caves down there. And that's the temple Grandpa Aang built. And that's the greenhouse where we grow the vegetables we eat." She said quickly and smiled widely at the group.