☄Civil War 1 & 2☄

Shiro Shinobi: Narrating on a newsreel. "Korro has reopened the Southern spirit portal and taken the first step to restoring balance between spirits and man. Meanwhile, tensions are high between Korro and his father after he discovered he was hiding a dark secret. Years ago, Tonraq was banished from the North. And now the Northern navy has landed on Southern shores. What other plans does Unalaq have for the Avatar and Guardian?

Southern Water Tribe

The scene begins at the tribal palace, where Northern troops are marching to Southern civilians, creating a commotion.

Northern soldier: "Everyone, clear the streets! Get back in your homes." He ordered as the civilians remain still and look at the troops with contempt. The Northern soldier gestures and two waterbenders bend ice barricades, separating the civilians. The troops continue marching while at the harbor where waterbenders are forming ice walls around the docks, preventing ships from leaving while Korro and Y/n walk after Unalaq.

Korro: "Uncle, why did you bring your troops down from the North?" He asked again seriously.

Unalaq: "Now that you've opened the Southern portal, we need to protect it from the people who would do the spirits harm." He told his nephew and prized student.

Y/n: "We can protect it, Master." She said confidently as well seriously.

Unalaq: "I need you two for something more important. There is another portal, in the North. Once you open it, spirits and man will be able to move freely between the North and the South in a matter of seconds." He explained towards his nephew and student.

Korro: "But, the solstice is over. How am I..." He was saying til Y/n glanced over at him with a really look on her face. "Sorry, how are we going to open it?" He questioned.

Unalaq: "The spiritual energy is much stronger in the North. And now that you've opened the Southern portal, both of your energies is stronger as well." He said seriously.

Korro: "With both portals open, our tribes will be united again." He said smiling.

Unalaq: "The world will be united again." He said honestly as Y/n glanced at him suspiciously.

Y/n: "Something doesn't feel right about this." She thought seriously before going to check 9n Tonraq and Senna.

Southern Air Temple

Tenzin and Pema are relaxing while Kya is sitting on a rock, feeding lemurs.

Tenzin: He sips his tea. "Ahh, I haven't felt this at peace since-" He was saying until he was interrupted by Bumi jumps in, while Tenzin looks in shock. "Aaand, it's over." He sighed.

Bumi: Leaps onto rock, with his sister looking in shock. "Gooood morning, Universe!"

Kya: Covering her eyes. "Bumi, please, cover yourself."

Bumi: He looks to Tenzin. "Well, lookee here, "Vacation Tenzin" has finally decided to join us." He said coyly.

Tenzin: "Yes, he has." He said as he carries Rohan from his wife. "It's so nice to get to spend more time with my family." He said honestly before talking to Rohan. "Isn't that right, my little Rohan?" He questioned as Rohan smiles and coos. While Tenzin looks towards Kya and Bumi. "And I've really enjoyed having you two around. Reminds me of all those great vacations we took as kids with Dad." He asked honestly.

Kya: "Uhh, I think your memory's a little foggy." She said seriously as she frowns. "Bumi and I weren't on those great vacations. It was always just you and Dad." She said honestly.