🍃And the Winner Is...🍃

Shiro: "After a close encounter with Amon, Korro took a leave of absence from Tarrlok's task force. But the Avatar has still been hard at work, leading the underdog Fire Ferrets to the Pro bending championship finals. Only one team stands in their way-- The Wolf-bats. Led by Team Captain and Ex boyfriend of the Fire Ferrets Dancer Y/n, Tahno. The brutal Wolf-bats look to repeat as champs. Have the Fire Ferrets finally met their match, will Y/n take the firebender spot in the championship match to knock Tahno off his throne?"

At The Pro Bending Gym

Korro, Mako, Bolin and Y/n were practicing their strikes for the finals onto headshot photos of Tahno that Y/n had saved for practice for them to destroy with earth disks, orange and white fire along with water as jazz music played throughout the gym.

Korro: "Yes! Whoo!" He shouted out in joy as the radio DJ spoke up after the music.

Radio DJ: "You are listening to the music hour. Brought to you by Cabbage Corp. Republic City's trusted name in technology for over fifty years." He spoke

Y/n grabbed her own workout towel and began wiping off her face then scratched Pabu's chin as he chittered sweetly.

Korro: "Man, I got a good feeling about tonight! I don't care if we are the underdogs, we can take those pompous wolf-bats." He said confidently.

Mako: "It's going to be our toughest match ever, but I think you're right." He said as Bolin pulled him into a side hug while Y/n jumped onto Bolin's shoulders.

Bolin: "Introducing your new champs, The Fantastic Fire Ferrets!" He shouted out happily like the announcer.

Y/n: "I can't wait to wipe that smug smile off of Tahno's face!" She yelled out loud before laughing as Korro smiled at the siblings until radio static was heard then Amon's voice.

Amon: "Good morning, citizens of Republic City. This is Amon. I hope you all enjoyed last night's pro bending match, because it will be the last." He said while Y/n walked over towards Korro. "It's time for this city to stop worshipping bending athletes as if they were heroes. I am calling on the council to shut down the bending arena and cancel the finals or else... there will be severe consequences." He said then radio static filled the air of the gym again.

Bolin: "That guy's got some nerve!" He said seriously as well angrily.

Mako: "You think the council will give in?" He asked Korro whom cracked his knuckles.

Korro: "I'm not waiting to find out. We need to go to city hall." He said determined as the four quickly changed into their street clothes.

At City Hall

Korro rode up to City hall on Naga with Y/n in front of him and Bolin, Mako were behind him before Korro threw the doors open to see the council in a meeting.

Tenzin: "Korro, you shouldn't be here. This is a closed meeting." He said seriously

Korro: "As the Avatar, and a pro bending player, I have a right to be heard. You can't cancel the finals." He said seriously as he walked towards the council with Mako, Bolin and Y/n at his back.

Tenzin: "I know winning the championship means a lot to you, but as far as I'm concerned, we need to shut the arena down." He said seriously

Korro: "What about the rest of you?" He questioned the other members of the council. "Tarrlok, there's no way you're backing down from Amon, right?" He asked as he shrugged his shoulders.