🍃Endgame🍃

Shiro Shinobi: Korro and Y/n have discovered the truth about Amon's identity. He's a waterbender, a bloodbender, and brother to Tarrlok! Now, Korra and Mako plan to infiltrate the Equalists' victory rally and expose Amon as a fraud. Meanwhile, Asamir, Bolin, Mako and General Iroh head toward Hiroshi's secret airfield, where Asamir intends to take down his father?

The plan begins with Mako, Bolin, Asamir, and Iroh riding on Naga in a snowy region while they watch as the biplanes fly above.

Iroh: "I think we've found our secret airfield." He said seriously as he looks at Bolin. "Bolin, once we get down there, I need you to tear up those runways. We can't let those aircraft take off." He said then looks towards Mako. "And Mako, you'll be assisting me with those planes if they take off." He said as Mako nodded.

Bolin: "Aye aye, captain!" He salutes then suddenly stands up straight and hurriedly does another salute. "Ooh, general, general." He starts walking away with Mako, Iroh and Asamir, but soon hears Naga whine. "All right, you guys wait here until we get back, okay?" He said as he sees Naga raising her foot, he stops her by holding up his hand at a 90 degree angle. "Uh-uh, stay." He ordered while Naga whines as Pabu chitters. Iroh, Mako, Bolin, and Asamir approach the Equalist base which seems to lack a perimeter fence; there are posts but no wires.

Asamir: Looks around the area suspiciously. "Why would there be fence posts but no fence?" He questioned til he alongside Iroh, Bolin, and Mako go into the middle of the fence posts, but subsequently cry out in pain as they are electrocuted, and they collapse onto the ground unconscious.

Republic City; Pro-bending Arena

The entrance of the Pro-bending Arena guarded by an Equalist airship and mecha tanks. Cut to an Equalist poster and cut inside at the rally. Korro and Y/n wear Equalist disguises and stand guard on a balcony with their hands behind their backs. They nod at each other, ready to expose Amon as a fraud. Amon rises from beneath the platform.

Amon: "Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion!" He announced as the crowd cheers. "When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world." He said seriously

Korro: "That's a lie, Amon!" He shouted out as Amon's eyes widen onto the balcony where Korro and Y/n are standing on. They both proceed remove their chi blocker masks. "Or should I call you Noatak?" He questioned seriously as Amon's left eye narrows at the pair.

Lieutenant: "You want him taken out?" He asked Amon til he raises up his left hand.

Amon: "No." He said as he walks forward on the stage; to the entire crowd. "Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what he has to say." He said honestly

Korro: "Amon has been lying to you. The spirits didn't give him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it." He said seriously as he points to Amon. "Amon is a waterbender!" shoutedout as the crowd gasps in surprise.

Lieutenant: "What is this nonsense?" He questioned Amon as the man spoke up.

Amon: "You're desperate, Avatar. Making up stories about me is a pathetic last resort." He said towards Korro as Y/n glared at him.

Korro: "Your family wasn't killed by a firebender." He said as he looks at the crowd. "His father was Yakone, and his brother...is Councilman Tarrlok." He said honestly as the crowd gasps at the truth while the Lieutenant sports a doubting look at first before inquiringly looking at Amon.

Amon: "Hmph, an amusing tale, but I will show you the truth." He said as he slowly removes his hood, unties his mask and takes it off. The crowd gasps in surprise as a close-up of his "scarred" face is shown. "This is what a firebender did to me." He said pointing at his "scar"