☄Rebel Spirit☄

Shiro Shinobi: Now narrating a newsreel. "Six months ago, Avatar Korro alongside the Avatar's Guardian: Y/n defeated Amon and the Equalists as well Y/n researching the old Legend around the Avatar's Guardian from the White Lotus as well the Fire Nation royal family archives by General Iroh the First along with traveling again from The Earth Nation and the North and South Water Tribes to train as well focus on what her odd dream meant six months ago. Since then the council was disbanded and the United Republic elected its first president. Tenzin's brother, Commander Bumi, retired and moved to Air Temple Island. And not only that but Korro and his girlfriend Y/n whom is now a inspiring Lieutenant of the United Forces have been the talk of the town since she's returned from her training in the Northern Water Tribe. Peace has come to Republic City, but unbeknownst to the Avatar and Guardian, danger now threatens the Southern Water Tribe." He said as the image stopped on Korro and Y/n kissing.

Republic City's Waters at Night

A boat sailing in rough waters, its horn blaring in the darkness to show two sailors, looking out over the water from the top of their boat.

Old salt: "This your first watch?" The veteran sailor hold his greenhorn sailor.

Greenhorn: "Mmhmm."

Old salt: "Well then, better keep your eyes peeled laddie." He said seriously. "Ya never know what creatures lurk in the murky depths." He said seriously as the younger sailor gasps and looks overboard, while the older one chuckles as he walks off, smiling eerily.

Meanwhile high above the ship, as a large, squid-like spirit swims beneath the boat, its many tentacles trailing behind it.

Greenhorn: "Uh, Sir!" He shouted out fearfully.

Old salt: "What?A tentacle appears and snatches the older sailor from the boat.

Greenhorn: "Man overboard! Man overboard!" The young sailor yelled out as the older sailor is dragged into the water, as several more tentacles appear and begin grabbing the boat, slowly dragging it into the water as the scene fades towards the Pro-bending Arena.

At the Pro-bending Arena; Same Night

Shiro Shinobi: "Iiiiit's pro-bending night in Republic City, and have we got a doozy for you!" He shouted out over his microphone to an overview shot of the playing field inside the arena. "Fan favorites, the Fire Ferrets, are about to take on hot newcomers, the Rhino Lions!" He announced to a frontal shot of a stern-looking Bolin with his hands on his hips. Pabu is perched atop the railing separating the player's locker room from the playing field.

Bolin: "Now we all know that our last match was garbage. Terrible!" He said in a serious tone as he gestures with his right hand to Pabu. "Even Pabu could've done a better job." He said as Pabu walks up to Bolin and puts his paws on his master's side while squeaking. Bolin takes on a more confident and proud posture; in a more cheerful tone. "But that's in the past,..." He said confidently leans forward in a somewhat defensive pose. "...because when you back a Fire Ferret in the corner, well mister,.." He said as he throws a strong downward punch. "...he comes out fighting!" He shouted out confidently raises his fist before his body, while Pabu hisses, arching his back. Bolin confidently points toward the arena. "So, let's get out there..." He raises his fist above his head. "...and bend like there's..." He triumphantly punches in the air with his right fist to slowly moves back to show that he is talking to the two other Fire Ferret members. "...no tomorrow. Are ya with me?" He said in an excited and hopeful tone to show Fire Ferret members, the male waterbender, who somewhat resembles Korro, sitting dejectedly on the bench, while the female firebender, who somewhat resembles Y/n, stands awkwardly next to him. She glances down at her teammate, holding her right elbow with her left arm. The only reaction of either of them comes from the waterbender, who rubs his nose with his left hand, while sniffing. Cut to a close-up of Bolin, whose excited expression has changed to a sad one, as he pensively glances to his left. Cut to the match; Fire Ferrets and the Rhino Lions lined up before each other. As the bell to announce the start of the match rings, both teams ready their respective element only for the Fire Ferrets' playing field. Until a loud crash is heard, first Bolin, followed by his two teammates, are knocked into view and over the rim into the water, each being hit by their respective element. The buzzer sounds, signaling a zone-line has been crossed.