🔥Y/n's Bio🔥

Remember the Legend of Korra is set in the 1920s

Name: Y/n

Nicknames: N/n, My Fire Dancer, Hot Gal and Turtle Duckling, Spitfire.

Family: San (Earth Nation; Father- Deceased), Naoki (Fire Nation; Mother- Deceased), Mako (Fire Nation; Brother- Age 18), Bolin (Earth Nation; Twin Brother- Age 16)

Age: 16

Hair Color and Length: Any kind you wish but is wavy

Eye Color: Any color but bright colors like jewels

Nation Origin: Fire Nation

Bends: Fire, Lightning and ?unknown for now?

Fire Color: White - Purity of soul and self

Other Skills: Chi blocking taught to her by Ty Lee, Fire Healing to restore the flow of chi throughout the body taught to her by the fire sages shaman along with spiritual interpretation and massage

Position in the Fire Ferrets: Half time Fire Dancer, and Replacement Firebender if Mako gets hurt or sick

Jobs: Used to dance for entertainment for the Triple Threat Triad meetings and on the streets before the Fire Ferrets. Lieutenant of the United Forces works beside General Iroh II.  (More later on)

Personality: Kind hearted, understanding, adventurous, seductive, wise,mischievous, protective (of her family and friends) and fierce.

Bio: Mako, Bolin, and Y/n lost their parents to a firebender mugger ten years ago. Mako watched it happen when he was eight years old and determined to treasure his siblings Bolin and Y/n whom were six at the time. The three siblings grew up on the streets of Republic City from working the books and numbers of the Triple Threat Triad Gang, Y/n performed for money by fire dancing under former fire lord Zuko's statue until she left Republic City at the age of thirteen years old traveling to the fire nation to study under the fire sages until she was fifteen then returned to Republic City to make a name for herself as the Fire Ferrets Dancer for months on end ensnaring the hearts of many young man her age. P.s. she's a stronger bender then she looks.