☄The Southern Lights☄

Shiro Shinobi: Narrating on a newsreel. "The Southern Water Tribe is under siege! When Avatar Korro was attacked by a dark spirit, Chief Unalaq and Guardian Y/n were the only ones able to stop it. So, Korro turned his back on Tenzin and chose Unalaq as his new spiritual mentor. Tenzin and his family left for a vacation at the Southern Air Temple, while Korro and Y/n remained in the Water Tribe. Will Korro be able to restore balance between humans and spirits alongside Y/n?"

The Southern Water Tribe

At the Glacier Spirits festival A dark spirit appears on a nearby cliff, and looks out over the festival. While at the camel yak stables, as Korro and Y/n rides in on Naga, with Unalaq waiting for them. Korro dismounts Naga and helps Y/n down before they approaches his uncle whom is still Y/n's teacher.

Unalaq: "You're both early." He said honestly.

Korro: "What can I say? I'm pumped up to learn the way of Unalaq and Y/n spirit fighting." He said excitedly

Unalaq: He places his arm on his shoulder. "I'm not here to teach you to fight spirits nor is Y/n, I'm here to help you begin your spiritual training and farther educated on Spirits. We're going to one of the most remote places in the world, the long neglected spiritual center of your tribe: Korro, the South Pole." He said seriously.

Korro: "You're going to train me at the South Pole?" He questioned seriously confused

Unalaq: "We will do more than just train. By neglecting the spirits, the people of the South have brought darkness upon themselves, and now it threatens to destroy our tribe. We must set things right. The Southern Water Tribe depends on you and Y/n." He said seriously.

Korro: "A dangerous trip to the South Pole? Count me in!" He shouted out enthusiastically while he made Y/n laugh softly at his excitement.

The Southern Air Temple

Through the clouds; Oogi flies into shot heading for the temple, with Tenzin and his family riding on him.

Tenzin: "There it is, the Southern Air Temple. Isn't it magnificent?" He said as he guides Oogi downwards towards the Temple as two Air Acolytes, one of whom is sweeping, while the other feeds three ring-tailed lemurs. They turn in surprise as Oogi flies in, and as he lands, three Acolytes walk toward the bison, two of them carrying a large case.

Shung: "Master Tenzin, welcome!" He shouted excitedly as he greeted the family.

Tenzin: "Good to see you again, Abbot Shung." He said as He and Pema bow toward the abbot in respect.

Shung: "Is there anything you need? Water? Dandelion greens? Ahh, perhaps you'd like to recenter yourself by meditating in the gardens?" He asked Tenzin.

Tenzin: "No thank you, I'm fine." He said honestly as Shung looks towards Pema.

Shung: "And you must be the honorable Pema! Please, accept these gifts." He said as Shung reaches into the case, and pulls out an odd contraption, which he hands to Tenzin. "This is an ancient airbender head shaver we've refurbished just for you." He said honestly

Tenzin: "Oh." He said as he was unsure of how to respond. "Okay?" He wondered.

Shung: "And Pema!" He said joyously as he hands Pema a massive bouquet of flowers. "These flowers once filled the mountainside! Now, they can brighten up your room."

Pema: In a similar manner as Tenzin's response. "That's...sweet? Y-you didn't have to." She said unsure how to respond as well.