🍃The Revelation🍃

A new morning at Republic City's pro bending arena as tranquil music played in the gym for Y/n to practice her dance moves and workout with Mako, Bolin and Korro. Mako tossed a medicine ball at Korro who caught it easily.

Korro: "What's the big idea with making me train this early in the morning? The morning is evil.... *whispering to himself* but the view I'm getting is not bad." He said looking over at Y/n as she stretched out her body before tossing the ball to Bolin.

Bolin: Caught the ball easily from Korro. "We're the rookies, so we get the worst time slot in the gym." He said explaining before tossing the ball over to Mako.

Mako: Caught the ball as he spoke towards Korro. "And you're the rookiest of us all. We gotta get you up to speed if you want to survive in the tournament. Deal with it." He said seriously before tossing the ball harshly at Korro.

Korro: Caught the ball easily before throwing it back at Mako at his stomach. "You deal with it." He said angrily watching Mako fall onto the floor.

Y/n: "Oof, that's gonna hurt tomorrow." She said honestly before taking the medicine ball off of Mako and helped him off of the floor.

Butakha: "There are my little hardworking street urchins." He said as Mako, Bolin and Y/n looked over at him while Pabu squeaked on Bolin's shoulder while he walked over towards the group. "It's an honor to finally meet you, Avatar." He said honestly

Korro: "And you are?" He questioned the man while Y/n placed her hands onto her hips in between her brothers.

Butakha: "Butakha. I run this whole pro bending shebang." He said honestly as Korro walked off a bit a ways as he gave Mako the winnings from last match. "Here's your winnings from the last match. Ah, ah, ah. But not so fast. First you owe me for the Avatar's new gear, gym and equipment rentals for last month, rent on your apartment, and a personal loan for groceries." He said leaving the siblings with no money at all.

Y/n: Glares over at Bolin. "Bolin..." She said angrily at her older rockheaded brother.

Bolin: "What? I'm a growing boy." He said honestly before his sister put him into a headlock.

Butakha: "Oh, I almost forgot about your payment little fire dancer." He said as he gave Y/n her share of money. "And one more small item of business. The Fire Ferrets need to ante up thirty thousand yuans for the championship pot." He said honestly.

Y/n: Put away her share of yuans to divide for groceries and other stuff they'd need. "Thirty thousand yuans, Butakha. Tell me your joking, that's more than we make from our matches and my shows." She said before running her hands through her (hair length) hair.

Butakha: "Sorry, kids. You've got till the end of the week come up with the dough or else you're out of the tournament." He said honestly before walking away as Korro walked back over towards the siblings.

Bolin: "Korro, you wouldn't happen to have a Avatar bank account overflowing with gold, would you?" He questioned as Y/n laughed slightly remembering when she first met Korro in the streets of the city.

Korro: "I got nothing. I've never really needed money. I've always had people taking care of me." He said honestly as he rubbed the back of his head slightly.

Mako: "Then I wouldn't say you had nothing." He said seriously before he picked up the gym equipment to put up as Korro looked at Bolin and Y/n.

Korro: "Sorry, I didn't mean--" he started to say before Bolin interrupted him.

Bolin: "No, it's all right, it's just... ever since we lost our parents, we've been on our own." He explained calmly as Y/n looked at her feet.

Korro: "I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He said before Mako spoke up.