• chapter thirty nine (3)

"Hermione?" Ron said cautiously, because she was liable to explode when interrupted these days. "Er -- are you sure you've copied down these times right?"

"yeah mione , that's a lot of tests in what one hour? what are you doing to do write with both feet and your hand? 3 tests at a time" addy shrugged as they gave her 'wtf' looks "what" she questioned stuffing more bread in her mouth

"What? no ofcourse not addy don't be daft" snapped Hermione, picking up the exam schedule and examining it. "Yes, I have ronald, i have"

"Is there any point asking how you're going to sit for two exams at once?" said Harry.

"No," said Hermione shortly. "Have either of you seen my copy of Numerology and Gramatica?"

"yes i used it to feed my pet spider, got a bit hungry for math you see" addy smiled sarcastically as hermione glared "kidding" she mocked a surrender before dipping more bread into some sort of sauce before cringing at the taste

"Oh, yeah, I borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading," said Ron, but very quietly as addy snorted. Hermione started shifting heaps of parchment. Harry, Ron, addy and Hermione had plenty of opportunity to speak to Hagrid.

"Beaky's gettin' a bit depressed," Hagrid told them as addy snorted saying something along the lines of 'been there done that'

before hagrid bent low on the pretense of checking that Harry's flobberworm was still alive.

"Bin cooped up too long. But still...we'll know day after tomorrow -- one way or the other --"

addys fell flobberworm was not exactly living life to the fullest, she'd been secretly doing no-one verbal magic to help it grow to pass but somehow it had grown the size of her and chased addy around near the forbid forrest before running off "whoops" addy said weakly to hagrid

They had Potions that afternoon, which was an unqualified disaster. Try as Harry might, he couldn't get his Confusing Concoction to thicken, and Snape, standing watch with an air of vindictive pleasure, scribbled something that looked suspiciously like a zero onto his notes before moving away.

next was addy who put one drop of liquid in as it turned yellow when it was suppost to be green, as snape jotted something down looking away addy grabbed random bottles chucking stuff it and too her luck it looked greener, well more leafish- definitely green but snape being snape still kept her as a zero

Then came Astronomy at midnight, up on the tallest tower; History of Magic on Wednesday morning, in which addy knew she passed with flying stars, perks of being a seer i guess, minus the death, and power hungry-ness, and the bone breaking. Wednesday afternoon meant Herbology, in the greenhouses under a baking-hot sun; then back to the common room once more, with sunburnt necks, thinking longingly of this time next day, when it would all be over.

Their second to last exam, on Thursday morning, was Defense Against the Dark Arts. Professor Lupin had compiled the most unusual exam any of them had ever taken; a sort of obstacle course outside in the sun, where they had to wade across a deep paddling pool containing a Grindylow, cross a series of potholes full of Red Caps, squish their way across a patch of marsh while ignoring misleading directions from a Hinkypunk, then climb into an old trunk and battle with a new Boggart.

"Excellent, addy," Lupin muttered as addy climbed out of the trunk, grinning wearing some sort of wall art she'd found on her waist, walking out like she's somesort of war hero "Full marks."

"momentum" she smirked as he rolled his eyes lightly, she had on a flobberworm sponsership tapastry from the grindylow section "saw a grindylow nearly drowning so i let it out for some air but it seemed to be allergic or something and stopped moving so i chucked it back in and now it's abit paralysed but swimming still" she said proudly brushing off her shoulders and puffing out her chest as lupin stood there shocked